New Member from New Jersey

Igor

Verified Owner
Good Morning,

I just wanted to say hello. I am picking up my Lucid Air Touring from the Short Hills, NJ showroom tomorrow.

I went with:

Zenith Red exterior
Tahoe interior
Platinum Trim
Glass Canopy
20" Wheels
Dreamdrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro

I joined the waitlist in early August of 2022 and converted it to an order in mid-August. Honestly, I did not expect to see the car for another year! It was a pleasant surprise when my DC called me at the beginning of December to tell me that Lucid had a VIN number assigned. It took a couple of weeks of dealing with Lucid Financial (not a pleasant experience. Even with 840+ credit score), but the car was ready to be picked up at the end of December. Unfortunately, I was away for the holidays, so I have to wait until tomorrow.

I am very excited about my first EV!

Igor

Good Morning,

I just wanted to say hello. I am picking up my Lucid Air Touring from the Short Hills, NJ showroom tomorrow.

I went with:

Zenith Red exterior
Tahoe interior
Platinum Trim
Glass Canopy
20" Wheels
Dreamdrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro

I joined the waitlist in early August of 2022 and converted it to an order in mid-August. Honestly, I did not expect to see the car for another year! It was a pleasant surprise when my DC called me at the beginning of December to tell me that Lucid had a VIN number assigned. It took a couple of weeks of dealing with Lucid Financial (not a pleasant experience. Even with 840+ credit score), but the car was ready to be picked up at the end of December. Unfortunately, I was away for the holidays, so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Igor
Welcome, and congrats.

Good Morning,

I went with:

Zenith Red exterior
Tahoe interior
Platinum Trim
Glass Canopy
20" Wheels
Dreamdrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro

Igor
Congratulations! I reserved my pure literally 3 HOURS before the new price came and looking into a grand touring now. Also near short hills, in edison. Orders seem to be moving on quickly.

Good Morning,

I went with:

Zenith Red exterior
Tahoe interior
Platinum Trim
Glass Canopy
20" Wheels
Dreamdrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro

Igor
Congrats and enjoy! I live in Short Hills and have over 7000 miles on my AGT. It’s a blast to drive

Congrats and enjoy!

Welcome to NJ Lucid Club.

@Igor - How cool it is that your first EV is a Lucid Air! No looking back now!
My wife's family live close to Short Hills, so when I get my Pure and drive it up there, perhaps I can be an honorary member of the growing NJ Lucid Owner's club!

I wonder how many lucids in NJ. I have only seen 2 so far in north jersey.

I saw one in Red Bank and one in Manalapan

I haven’t seen one since I got my lucid. Both times were before I got mine.

I've yet to see any - anywhere - besides at the studios and test driving one - but hoping that changes soon. Visited the service center/studio in Natick, MA on my way back from Boston. Looks to be a nice facility and they will be doing PDIs there. Hope for one in NJ soon.

I've yet to see any - anywhere - besides at the studios and test driving one - but hoping that changes soon. Visited the service center/studio in Natick, MA on my way back from Boston. Looks to be a nice facility and they will be doing PDIs there. Hope for one in NJ soon.
I hope I won’t need any service but it would be nice to have a service center in NJ.

I hope I won’t need any service but it would be nice to have a service center in NJ.
Yeah I agree. But it looks like our only options are Manhassat, NY and King of Prussia, PA both of which are opening later this year.

Yeah I agree. But it looks like our only options are Manhassat, NY and King of Prussia, PA both of which are opening later this year.
Manhasset is a studio only. Plainview has the service center and is even further out on Long Island.

Lucid website says Manhasset is supposed to be getting a service center later this year in addition to the studio it has right now so that'll be a little closer than Plainview.

Lucid website says Manhasset is supposed to be getting a service center later this year in addition to the studio it has right now so that'll be a little closer than Plainview.
Ah - did not notice that. One studio I haven't visited :). Property is so expensive in Manhasset - I'm surprised they are doing that.

Back