New Member from New Jersey

NJ Folks - How was your delivery in Short Hills?
Did the rep patient enough and guided thru the checklist that this forum came up with to identify any build issues?
Have you got in contact with Service in order to fix them?
Will probably be taking delivery next week.

Did the rep patient enough and guided thru the checklist that this forum came up with to identify any build issues?
I had a a great experience with my delivery. Alexxa was my PoC and she was really patient with the delivery process. I shared my checklist with her the day before my delivery and she had done a sanity check and then we went thru each line on the checklist. The process took almost 2 hours (this was during the last week of December when they were delivering 10+ cars a day).

With regards to the service request, that's been a mixed bag. They reached out to me after a few days to collect additional information/ pictures on Tuesday but after that no updates.

Good luck with your delivery

Congrats on your upcoming delivery!
My delivery in July was very smooth except an initial issue logging my profile in which required a quick call by the rep to Lucid. The delivery took place on the top deck of the parking garage. I did not feel rushed but I chose to only spend 45 minutes going over the car. While many others have used the check list, I personally just chose to focus on key items that I was interested in since I knew that if I found any issues over the upcoming week I could contact CC to have it addressed. I have had a total of 6 visits for service. First mobile visit was after delivery to fix TPMS sensors that were programmed wrong and took 15 minutes. The remaining were all mobile visits except one for other trim issues, replacing steering wheel and one visit that required them to take car in to service center for 5 days to repair loose inside trim issues. The service was initially poorly organized in NJ but has gotten dramatically better. All of the technicians have been very knowledgeable and eager.

Despite the multiple service visits and periodic software challenges, the is truly the best car I have ever owned. It is a blast to drive and even after 7000 miles, I still look to find reasons to take it for a ride.

I took delivery at Short Hills yesterday. Not the best experience. The representative was not as knowledgeable as I would have liked, and the car detailing was sloppy. There are several car configuration items that I need to complete with customer care because the delivery representative told me to reach out to them for a resolution.

The car is amazing! Good luck with your delivery.

Good Morning,

I just wanted to say hello. I am picking up my Lucid Air Touring from the Short Hills, NJ showroom tomorrow.

I went with:

Zenith Red exterior
Tahoe interior
Platinum Trim
Glass Canopy
20" Wheels
Dreamdrive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro

I joined the waitlist in early August of 2022 and converted it to an order in mid-August. Honestly, I did not expect to see the car for another year! It was a pleasant surprise when my DC called me at the beginning of December to tell me that Lucid had a VIN number assigned. It took a couple of weeks of dealing with Lucid Financial (not a pleasant experience. Even with 840+ credit score), but the car was ready to be picked up at the end of December. Unfortunately, I was away for the holidays, so I have to wait until tomorrow.

I am very excited about my first EV!

Igor
Congratulations and all the best! You're going to love it, from a fellow Jerseyan!

I took delivery at Short Hills yesterday. Not the best experience. The representative was not as knowledgeable as I would have liked, and the car detailing was sloppy. There are several car configuration items that I need to complete with customer care because the delivery representative told me to reach out to them for a resolution.

The car is amazing! Good luck with your delivery.
Were you ever able to schedule the mobile service? how long did it take them to respond ?

Were you ever able to schedule the mobile service? how long did it take them to respond ?
I never bothered. I figured out most of the stuff on my own, and got enough information on this forum about what does not work in the car for now not to bother calling customer service.

Back