New Member from Philadelphia/South Jersey

idealimagesoluti

Cars
Air Touring, Tesla
Hello everyone! I confirmed my order on August 14th prior to the EV expiration for a Touring, Cosmos Silver, Santa Cruz interior with 21" aero blade. This is my second EV, I currently drive Tesla 3 LR and I can't wait to receive it - but will (try to) be patient along with everyone else. Really appreciate all the information shared on this forum! I do not see a showroom or service center close by. I think the closest up state NY or MA.

Hello everyone! I confirmed my order on August 14th prior to the EV expiration for a Touring, Cosmos Silver, Santa Cruz interior with 21" aero blade. This is my second EV, I currently drive Tesla 3 LR and I can't wait to receive it - but will (try to) be patient along with everyone else. Really appreciate all the information shared on this forum! I do not see a showroom or service center close by. I think the closest up state NY or MA.
Have same car waiting in desert for a ride home. Likely will go directly to my detailer so not likely to have it 'til late October (mercury is retrograde now...everything communication/transportation has been going backwards for a while).
Can't wait to post photos. I'm 20 mi. N of Billy's hat. Go to OC several times/yr. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. Already seen a white on Ridge ave. just outside Roxborough some months back.

Short Hills, NJ would be it.

I’m from CNJ as well reserved earlier this year…

I went to

I hope to pick up my GT from Short Hills next month.

Congrats! I’m in CA….and welcome to the Lucid Family!!! You will LOVE it!! I went with AGT Black w/Mohave interior, 21s—received delivery in April. Whole process took six months from reservation to delivery.

Attachments

• CC03D553-F532-47DF-B33C-5FEFDFCC3BD8.jpeg
    CC03D553-F532-47DF-B33C-5FEFDFCC3BD8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
It also looks like there’s a service center coming to KOP by the Costco behind J. Alexanders.

It also looks like there’s a service center coming to KOP by the Costco behind J. Alexanders.
Very interesting, I wonder if they intend this to be a delivery point as well?

Back