New Member from Marin County Ca

FirstEV

Verified Owner
Cars
DB9 Lucid GT
Hello everyone, Have been reading the threads for a while, thanks for all the great info. This is my first EV and also the the first car I've been excited about in a while.
I placed my reservation for a GT on 1/1/21 received an email to convert to an order on 15/11/21 and did so on 16/11/21. Decided on the Cosmos Silver with Santa Cruz and 21" wheels.
Has anyone seen the silver in reality as I have not? The decision was between the white or silver so this is a leap of faith. Now I wait (not so) patiently.

Sat in one with Cosmos Silver in the Manhattan studio. It's a beautiful color, but this one had the Mojave interior.

Hello everyone, Have been reading the threads for a while, thanks for all the great info. This is my first EV and also the the first car I've been excited about in a while.
I placed my reservation for a GT on 1/1/21 received an email to convert to an order on 15/11/21 and did so on 16/11/21. Decided on the Cosmos Silver with Santa Cruz and 21" wheels.
Has anyone seen the silver in reality as I have not? The decision was between the white or silver so this is a leap of faith. Now I wait (not so) patiently.
I have the same color scheme on my AGT. Cosmos Silver with Santa Cruz interior, but in the 19” wheels and confirmed muppets order on 11/30. I think you will like it!

Congratulations on your order and in 2-4 months post some pictures of the Cosmos Silver!

I ordered my AGT with the Cosmos Silver and the Mojave interior. I also had a difficult time picking a color without having seen them in person. As you said a "leap of faith", though I would think silver is a fairly safe color. I doubt anyone would say "that looks terrible, what were you thinking". I partially went with Lucken's recommendation since he had seen the silver at the Manhatten studio and liked it very much. I also decided that silver hides the dirt better than white, and better than some of the darker colors since I am getting too old to clean the car myself. Part of the problem is that Lucid offers a very limited color selection, and without seeing them in person, that makes it that much harder to choose.

Back