New member from Los Gatos

He is the absolutely stellar service tech at Millbrae that @borski and I have.
I met Chris and Ron during my visit to Millbrae a few weeks ago. Now they are performing the final inspection on my Dream Edition and then off to Detailing. I'll probably pick it up just in time to drive it home in the rain!!

Yet Another Bay Area Lucid owner. I picked up my Lucid Air GT last week. Zenith Red with Tahoe interior - 21" wheels. I'm told that I was fortunate to have one of the first GT's off the production line. Working closely with ChrisR, Service Advisor (in Milbrae, he's awesome!) to iron out small issues.

Attachments

• Tintin - Lucid Air in ZR.jpg
    Tintin - Lucid Air in ZR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 121
Palo Alto here. In eureka gold. Saw another eureka gold few weeks ago on Pagemill, we did a mutual wave as we drove pass each other. ;-)
I'm also Eureka Gold. Located in Saratoga (Surprise!!)

Yet Another Bay Area Lucid owner. I picked up my Lucid Air GT last week. Zenith Red with Tahoe interior - 21" wheels. I'm told that I was fortunate to have one of the first GT's off the production line. Working closely with ChrisR, Service Advisor (in Milbrae, he's awesome!) to iron out small issues.

Chris and his team are the absolute best. I’d love to get together sometime and see your interior! We can test drive each other’s haha. (I’ve got a zenith red DE)

That’s pretty much the DE version of my spec (AGT). Congrats

Back