• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New member from Los Gatos

Hi all,

I have a red Dream R 19" on order. I have had the VIN for a few weeks but nothing more from my DA yet.

Great site!

Welcome! We’re right next to you in Cupertino.

Hi all,

I have a red Dream R 19" on order. I have had the VIN for a few weeks but nothing more from my DA yet.

Great site!
Welcome. Lots of good information on this forum. Many very knowledgeable members.

Los Altos

and my wife keeps coming home saying “Seen another Lucid in the wild” … luckily she agrees its a beautiful car - and not quite as common as some of the others

AGT Zenith Red 21”
originally I was going Grey - but once I saw the red in the flesh I changed my order. Might of course mean I am now further down the queue, though my DA assured me this wasn’t going to be the case - but from @hmp10’s experience I think I does impact delivery date
confirmation batch is 30th Nov

Hi all,

Great site!
I just saw this today. I am also in Los Gatos, anxiously awaiting my GT. I am getting a zenith red with 19" wheels, too. Hopefully I'll see you around town!

Back