New Owner in NoVA

ZenSolo

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi, Everyone!
I just drove home in my brand new (2023) Zenith Red Stealth Touring. As back roads as I could get from Tysons Corner to Loudoun County. Best ride ever! The only downside is I was away from work for so long today that I have to wrap up a few things before the weekend. Should I just hop in the backseat with my laptop and get to work?

Hi, Everyone!
I just drove home in my brand new (2023) Zenith Red Stealth Touring. As back roads as I could get from Tysons Corner to Loudoun County. Best ride ever! The only downside is I was away from work for so long today that I have to wrap up a few things before the weekend. Should I just hop in the backseat with my laptop and get to work?
Of course, spend as much time in your Lucid as possible! Also congrats!

Welcome!
I've definitely done a few hours of work from my backseat with music playing. My mobile office, I call it. USB-C plugs to charge my laptop, nice armrest, plenty of space - love it.
We're starting to put together a local meetup and drive in March, keep an eye out if you're free: https://lucidowners.com/threads/dmv-lucid-owners.7662/

Hi, Everyone!
I work from the back seat with my laptop all the time. I jokingly refer to it with my wife as my "mobile office" as well.

Hi, Everyone!
I have worked on a long drive to FL, congratulations and Enjoy the drive

Welcome!
I've definitely done a few hours of work from my backseat with music playing. My mobile office, I call it. USB-C plugs to charge my laptop, nice armrest, plenty of space - love it.
We're starting to put together a local meetup and drive in March, keep an eye out if you're free: https://lucidowners.com/threads/dmv-lucid-owners.7662/
I never thought about doing this! I should try it sometime.

I never thought about doing this! I should try it sometime.
I have done it from Q5 as it serves me as mobile hotspot. Another reason, my request to Lucid is to open that up so that we can work freely without chewing up Cellular Data or pay extra for hotspot :)

Welcome!
Yeah, there’s plenty of room back there, and that sound system is sick.
I followed that thread (along with many others) earlier, before I joined the club. Is it March 16 at Great Falls, if memory serves? I’m interested!

It must be beautiful to behold...a Zenith Red Stealth Touring. I live in DC and hope to catch a glimpse of it sometime.

I’m a Maryland owner, too, of 2 weeks and have never loved a vehicle more — and I love vehicles. Welcome to the club and hope to see you at the meet up when it gets organized — or before.

Back