Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
AGT, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Lucid monitors this forum. I'm not quite sure if this is the best way to talk to the software team, though. What I would like to do with this thread is establish a list of known bugs as of today's date. Please be sure to only post and describe bugs you yourself are experiencing as opposed to ones you have heard about or read about. As time goes on, I will make a new Mega Poll for bugs and report back to Lucid. Please try to format your posts similar to the one that I have placed below to make it easier for me to construct the poll later.

BUG: CarPlay audio is occasionally not heard.
Pressing the play button on Apple Music or other streaming services immediately reverts back to pause. The only current solution is to turn CarPlay off and on again via the cars interface, turn Bluetooth off and back on again via the iPhone, or switch to bluetooth on the car interface and start playing music then switch back to CarPlay.

BUG: Hold mode is not automatically selected when cars first started and reverse is selected.
If parked on a downward hill, the car will therefore roll forward until the brake is manually applied or enough accelerator is applied to overcome the roll. Hold is properly selected in settings and works thereafter.

Pressing the play button on Apple Music or other streaming services immediately reverts back to pause. The only current solution is to turn CarPlay off and on again via the cars interface or turn Bluetooth off and back on again via the iPhone.
Another workaround: Connecting via Bluetooth and start playing music. Then switch to Apple CarPlay and the music works.

Another workaround: Connecting via Bluetooth and start playing music. Then switch to Apple CarPlay and the music works.
Thank you, I incorporated that into the description.

BUG: CarPlay audio, such as reading texts, does not work if a Dolby Atmos track is playing on Tidal.

The last 4 times I home charged my car overnight, I have lost all sound until I perform a factory card reset. This doesn’t happen with a fast charge. My car is presently with Lucid and this issue is being looked into, but curious if this is happening to anyone else.

The last 4 times I home charged my car overnight, I have lost all sound until I perform a factory card reset. This doesn’t happen with a fast charge. My car is presently with Lucid and this issue is being looked into, but curious if this is happening to anyone else.
Charging right now. Will respond in the morning.

I only charge at home and this has never happened to me.

That scenario happened to me once last month. I tried all kinds of resets but factory reset and still couldn’t get it work. Then downloading and installing latest OTA 2.0.56 from 2.0.54, it then magically worked. I almost brought to Service Center to look into this. In the future, remind myself, just get a new OTA update, the car’s software will grand reset itself as a new machine.

That scenario happened to me once last month. I tried all kinds of resets but factory reset and still couldn’t get it work. Then downloading and installing latest OTA 2.0.56 from 2.0.54, it then magically worked. I almost brought to Service Center to look into this. In the future, remind myself, just get a new OTA update, the car’s software will grand reset itself as a new machine.
That’s interesting. I believe that it started happening to my car one OTA before CarPlay.

That’s interesting. I believe that it started happening to my car one OTA before CarPlay.

Likewise. It never happened to me prior to OTA 2.0.54.

That (losing all sound) has happened to me twice recently. Both times were in the morning, and although I can’t recall, the car may have been charged overnight Each time it happened. But I have charged the car more than twice so it would not be after every charge. The sound would return after a reset.

That (losing all sound) has happened to me twice recently. Both times were in the morning, and although I can’t recall, the car may have been charged overnight Each time it happened. But I have charged the car more than twice so it would not be after every charge. The sound would return after a reset.
Aha, that sounds like my issue.

BUG: Losing all sound, including blinker sounds. Occasional only, solved by reset.

BUG: My radio has stopped working. It will:
1. Occasionally show my SPOTIFY stations under the AM/FM Label
2. Show NOTHING AT ALL under AM/FM
3. If I switch profiles, it will play the current station but will not allow me to change the station
4. When i switch back to primary profile, radio will resume prior problems listed as 1 & 2

BUG: My radio has stopped working. It will:
1. Occasionally show my SPOTIFY stations under the AM/FM Label
2. Show NOTHING AT ALL under AM/FM
3. If I switch profiles, it will play the current station but will not allow me to change the station
4. When i switch back to primary profile, radio will resume prior problems listed as 1 & 2
I’m not sure if you watched my video on this but there are many audio interface bugs and interesting choices.

Pressing the play button on Apple Music or other streaming services immediately reverts back to pause. The only current solution is to turn CarPlay off and on again via the cars interface, turn Bluetooth off and back on again via the iPhone, or switch to bluetooth on the car interface and start playing music then switch back to CarPlay.
To add insult to this, I'll switch over to the native Tidal player and after a few songs, Carplay interrupts with a track called "Vungle". I assume it's playing a sound of some sort and the console gets confused.
Vungle.webp

That is extremely interesting. It almost seems like you are getting some sort of notification called Vungle. What is that? Do you have an app by that name?

Back