Navigation Settings

Lucid chose to use HERE mapping, a second-rate choice. They could've licensed Google Automotive Services on top of their AAOS, and had built-in industry-leading Google Navigation and Google Assistant. Instead, we'll have to access them through Android Auto when it becomes available.
Agree it was a less than ideal choice. Also I suspect many of you have noticed that even when zooming in and out, certain things don't always change, such as size of text for streets... But who needs to know the names of the streets 😆
Very much awaiting Google / android auto.

My NAV system usually finds what I'm looking for. However, 99% of the time the distance to the location is 839 miles, even when I know it's 10 miles away I'm working with CC to try & find a resolution.
Waze can't come soon enough.

My NAV system usually finds what I'm looking for. However, 99% of the time the distance to the location is 839 miles, even when I know it's 10 miles away I'm working with CC to try & find a resolution.
Waze can't come soon enough.
Agree. Lucid folks, if you are reading this, can we please get an update on CarPlay/AA. It’s overdue. Just let us know what the deal is.

Google does the same if you toggle on "EV" in the settings.
How does Google know your car's state of charge? I do not even see a place in the Google maps on the android phone to let it know what car I am driving. Abrp is better that way.

How does Google know your car's state of charge? I do not even see a place in the Google maps on the android phone to let it know what car I am driving. Abrp is better that way.
CarPlay knows the state of charge. It also knows the fuel level in an ICE car. If you get too low, it will start suggesting gas stations.

CarPlay knows the state of charge. It also knows the fuel level in an ICE car. If you get too low, it will start suggesting gas stations.
I did not know this! Go carplay!

Nice. Android auto knows nothing about the car.

The only reason I would like android auto is abrp supports Android auto and asks what car I have and uses that info but it too does not know anything about soc.

When I recently took a trip using Lucid nav it programmed a stop at an EA charger that has been out of service for several months. This caused my destination ETA to be off. Is there a way to delete charging stops in the route plan?

Lucid chose to use HERE mapping, a second-rate choice. They could've licensed Google Automotive Services on top of their AAOS, and had built-in industry-leading Google Navigation and Google Assistant. Instead, we'll have to access them through Android Auto when it becomes available.
Well...HERE is owned by and used by BMW, Mercedes and Audi so it is hard to call it a second-rate choice.

Well...HERE is owned by and used by BMW, Mercedes and Audi so it is hard to call it a second-rate choice.
Dare I say... those german brands GPS systems are really not good. Not in terms of responsiveness or menu layout per se, but more so for the actual map and the graphic features. I think volvo, polestar, as well as ford's sync 5 are doing an outstanding job at this.

Back