MyQ Opener

Check the batteries in the opener remote. Seems odd but that solved it for me.
Same remote for both doors, it has multiple buttons. In both cases, the car is picking up the signal when holding it near the L in LUCID logo. What wasn't working was the re-transmission to the receiver for the 2nd door (1st door works great). I'll try moving the car closer per DeaneG's suggestion, but if you can help me understand the battery suggestion, I'm all ears!

Same remote for both doors, it has multiple buttons. In both cases, the car is picking up the signal when holding it near the L in LUCID logo. What wasn't working was the re-transmission to the receiver for the 2nd door (1st door works great). I'll try moving the car closer per DeaneG's suggestion, but if you can help me understand the battery suggestion, I'm all ears!
The battery can affect the recording of the signal. Doesn’t sound like that’s your issue.

I had the exact same situation. It was very frustrating. Then, I changed the battery in the remote and everything was fine. I couldn't believe it.

Back