My Second Flat Tire In A Month

I had a blow out at 700 miles (chronicled here) and didn't have any more issues over the next 15k miles. Part of that, I think, was being hyper vigilant and avoiding all potholes and road irregularities as much as possible. I did hit a few big pot holes I didn't see and thankfully the tires and wheels held up. I had wanted the 20s originally when I ordered my GT, but it would have been a months long wait to get the car, so I went with the 21s. I finally decided to pull the trigger and go back to the 20s for the looks and higher sidewall tires. Getting the Michelins rather than the Pirellis was an added bonus.
Did you buy OEM 20 rims from Lucid for new tires or rims elsewhere? I am driving loaner GT with 20’s and like the driving characteristics a bit more than my 19’s

Did you buy OEM 20 rims from Lucid for new tires or rims elsewhere? I am driving loaner GT with 20’s and like the driving characteristics a bit more than my 19’s
I bought the Lucid 20s used from another forum member. Only 2k miles on them, so like new.

Thanks, I am calling them now!
Okay, I called DT and they couldn't order the tires from Tire Rack inventory, but I could and then they were able to credit me back to my credit card once I got the tires installed for my road hazard claim.

Back