MSP -> Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance

koflo

Verified Owner
Cars
DE Performance
DE Number
Hi Everyone,

I finally made the plunge. I got a killer deal on a Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance ($90k with 6k miles). I am lucky number 113! Haven't had a ton of time with the car just yet as it was delivered this morning but what I see I definitely like! Coming from a Model S Plaid and man the interior is very nice while the straight line acceleration is very close to what I was used to. With the car being one of the first off the line, there are a handful of panel gap/fit and finish issues that I am hoping service will take care of for me. Regardless, happy to be one of you guys now!

Attachments

• IMG_0093.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 226
Welcome! Yours is arriving about $10k less than I offered to a dealer ( and was refused) about a month ago

Wow, that’s a deal !

Hi Everyone,

I finally made the plunge. I got a killer deal on a Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance ($90k with 6k miles). I am lucky number 113! Haven't had a ton of time with the car just yet as it was delivered this morning but what I see I definitely like! Coming from a Model S Plaid and man the interior is very nice while the straight line acceleration is very close to what I was used to. With the car being one of the first off the line, there are a handful of panel gap/fit and finish issues that I am hoping service will take care of for me. Regardless, happy to be one of you guys now!
Oh I just loaded your pic. Best color also!

Hi Everyone,

You can add the coveted DE # to your profile now. :)

Welcome! Yours is arriving about $10k less than I offered to a dealer ( and was refused) about a month ago
I tried many many times and failed offering lower. I found this one listed at $90k and pounced on it the morning it was posted. I thought for sure it would be gone by the time I called. It was on the other side of the country too so I had to ship it but even with shipping it was a killer deal.

Wow, that’s a deal !
Right?! I couldn't resist at that point. I was targeting a GTP or Dream Edition Performance as the Plaid ruined me with acceleration. I was starting to lose hope and started looking at Grand Tourings but then this popped up. The wait was worth it!

Oh I just loaded your pic. Best color also!
I thought I wasn't going to like it..until I saw it in person and wow its a really great color. I originally planned on wrapping it matte black to make it look a little more sporty and aggressive but it showed up with PPF on the front half (dealer didn't eve notice). That mixed with me actually liking the color in person leads me to believe that I should leave it and only black out the silver pieces.

You can add the coveted DE # to your profile now. :)
I will get right on that! Its a silly thing but so cool to have a numbered car... even if it comes with some huge panel gaps to boot lol

I thought I wasn't going to like it..until I saw it in person and wow its a really great color. I originally planned on wrapping it matte black to make it look a little more sporty and aggressive but it showed up with PPF on the front half (dealer didn't eve notice). That mixed with me actually liking the color in person leads me to believe that I should leave it and only black out the silver pieces.
Nice, I wish the Dram had a stealth option but alas no.

I was targeting a GTP or Dream Edition Performance as the Plaid ruined me with acceleration.
You will not regret it.

I notice a difference whenever I get a GT loaner; it's absurd, but there really is a noticeable difference.

Sometimes I wish I would've waited longer to order mine, 119k I thought I had a steal lol

Nice, I wish the Dram had a stealth option but alas no.
Agree with that. Would be my perfect spec I think. I wanted black interior but purely because the really light wood isn’t my thing. I always liked the white seats though. When I bought this I didn’t even realize the interior is actually unique to dream editions which fixed my one gripe. It’s a stunning interior.

You will not regret it.

I notice a difference whenever I get a GT loaner; it's absurd, but there really is a noticeable difference.
I test drove a GT twice and meh. The acceleration wasn’t amazing when you come from a plaid. It makes the acceleration pedal feel a little mushy and not as responsive. The DE-P fixed that. If only lucid would let us default to sprint or hell even swift.

Sometimes I wish I would've waited longer to order mine, 119k I thought I had a steal lol
When did you get it? Most of them are still selling in the $105-115 range. I monitored for months.

When did you get it? Most of them are still selling in the $105-115 range. I monitored for months.
Last year in October.
I got a Zenith Red which from what I saw were holding a higher price than other colors.
But that was a long time ago

Great price and it will only get better on used deals. Enjoy beautiful color.

Back