Another update after a week of - largely - running errands in my area (i.e., not long road trips): the phone key still works well, but popping the frunk from the app is hopeless ... reaching in and hitting the button is 3-5x as quick. Running the risk of seriously digressing, a new error message popped up: "Door Failure - Contact Customer Care" ... but there was nothing discernible to address. I just got into the car in a parking lot, so - I think - it was still in park, but I had no problem operating the driver door or the car. And it went away after - perhaps - 30 seconds... Lastly, we had a few rainy days here in the NE, so I used the wipers for the first time. Honestly, the UI is subpar: trying to aim at buttons behind the steering wheel in the dark... On top: why (only) 2 different "auto" states? All my other ICE cars do offer multiple stages, not just two. Of course, it is easier to do it on a stalk... but the "wipe" button on the end of the left stalk could cycle through the stages - as that function is not used when the wiper is on. My $0.02...