Lucid UX 2.0 is worth the wait

Don’t understand what you think is fixed.
It was an attempt at a joke, but obviously not a good one since I have to explain it. You wanted to preface that 2.0 is not available for distribution, so I put fine print and an asterisks at the bottom of the page every time 2.0 was mentioned. Tough crowd, but I’ll be here all week. 😂

I have had my Air for a little over a month now. Loving it, but like everyone here it’s not perfect far from it. I also have a Porsche Taycan, which I’m debating if I‘m going to keep or not. Now, I’m not going to repeat the same issues others are having here, but so far I’m not having the same ones. First, my maps stopped working. Everything works in the navigation, but it doesn’t register that my car is moving. Like it’s frozen in time. I did a soft and hard reset - Nothing. Second issue happened this morning. The connectivity for my car and app doesn’t work anymore. Anyway, I hope they fix these quickly. One last thing, I wish in the UX 2.0 they improve the smoothness of the cameras. It’s like watching videos about 20 years ago.

I have had my Air for a little over a month now. Loving it, but like everyone here it’s not perfect far from it. I also have a Porsche Taycan, which I’m debating if I‘m going to keep or not. Now, I’m not going to repeat the same issues others are having here, but so far I’m not having the same ones. First, my maps stopped working. Everything works in the navigation, but it doesn’t register that my car is moving. Like it’s frozen in time. I did a soft and hard reset - Nothing. Second issue happened this morning. The connectivity for my car and app doesn’t work anymore. Anyway, I hope they fix these quickly. One last thing, I wish in the UX 2.0 they improve the smoothness of the cameras. It’s like watching videos about 20 years ago.
These are not normal and should be reported. UX 2.0 should address them but why wait if you don't have to. These are my thoughts.

Your concerns have been addressed in 2.0.x. The connectivity issue was impacting all cars and has been fixed separately. I am confident that you will be happy with 2.0.x.

Many of your issues will go away with 2.0.13 then 2.0.14 OTA installs

I had no success in Washington on using highway assist on I-5; is it geo referenced here. Is it limited to Cali?

I had no success in Washington on using highway assist on I-5; is it geo referenced here. Is it limited to Cali?
Definitely not limit to Cali, but not every single road has been mapped on it yet.

On 2.0.24… i had a glitchy first day after updates but did a valet card reset on Sat morning and it’s been amazing since. I think a valet reset should be standard procedure after an update.
HA is outstanding and working fine on I-5, I-84 and even 22 in Oregon.
Also, the slightest nudge of the steering wheel turns off the HA warnings to pay attention… very nice.
I really pushed the system with nav running the whole time and tidal hifi… had a pause in tidal during poor cell coverage but came right back at 2 bars.
The ui changes/fixes give me a lot (more) confidence in the vehicle.
Obviously still waiting for carplay but I am surprised that there was no foresight for an “auto” aux-in for a plugged in phone via usb such that if you played music from your phone it would auto switch to the phone. This is standard on my 2016 Denali and entirely separate from carplay.
I digress… love the new UI and I suspect this was just the new foundation to build upon….

Follow up; works fine now; the OTA was not installed; after submitting a query above HA; they immediately sent me an update… thanks everyone …

Back