Lucid Store is officially open

Does the Lucid branded water bottle and tumbler fit in the Lucid Air cupholders? (It does not look narrow enough to me in the pictures).

Does the Lucid branded water bottle and tumbler fit in the Lucid Air cupholders? (It does not look narrow enough to me in the pictures).
It fits fine but it’s tall

Attachments

• 3C07CDE9-C67E-4AC8-B712-881B470F9352.jpeg
    3C07CDE9-C67E-4AC8-B712-881B470F9352.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 164
It's hard to create a brand out of nothing, and drum up enough interest and belief in the high-end aspirations for the car in order to get pre-orders etc etc. For me though, again somewhat irrationally as I've said, what I saw mid-2021 on this particular EV company site was a bridge too far, too slick. I make no claims about the effectiveness of that style of marketing other than the one that I've already made, that it delayed my investigating the car for months.

On behalf of the Lucid software team apologies for not making the website shitty enough.

I mean, it's totally fine if you have a normal size cup or even a normal coffee tumbler. The one in the video or in the pic or the super tall water bottles, and I don't know of anyone who would need that while driving. I keep the tall one on the door and leave th cupholder for my sanitizer and normal size drink lol

On behalf of the Lucid software team apologies for not making the website shitty enough.
Hmm. That's not what I said, but given the conversations we've had elsewhere about what tone and content is appropriate for this site, I may have been out of line. I was thinking this kind of comment was in line with comments about the experiences owners have with the car, but I see now this is a bit different since it won't help anyone else make a decision about the car.

Anyway, apologies to anyone who was offended or who thinks my post was inappropriate for the site.

Hmm. That's not what I said, but given the conversations we've had elsewhere about what tone and content is appropriate for this site, I may have been out of line. I was thinking this kind of comment was in line with comments about the experiences owners have with the car, but I see now this is a bit different since it won't help anyone else make a decision about the car.

Anyway, apologies to anyone who was offended or who thinks my post was inappropriate for the site.
Lol, I think it's fine. All opinions are welcome here, I hope!

I may have been out of line
Nah - you had enough qualifiers in there where it would be difficult to take offense. I thought Rob's comment was sarcastic and funny.

I had the opposite response compared to you in terms of my reaction to the website. If a company took the effort to make their website this slick, sophisticated, and capable, I hope their car has the same capabilities. Lucid didn't make their website like every other one out there. For people that didn't have a studio within a reasonable distance, this would be there only exposure (other than reviews). 360 view of the car, frunk/trunk/doors opening/closing, lights on/off. Change interior option and get an idea of what it looks like. Good stuff.

Dang, that fixandgo tire repair only ships in Europe, guess we have to wait for Lucid to import them?

It is the same kit that comes standard in all Ferraris. You can buy it direct from Ferrari for like $450.

It is the same kit that comes standard in all Ferraris. You can buy it direct from Ferrari for like $450.
So why is the Ferrari one $450 and the one from fixandgo 135? Lol. Apparently BMW and Mopar sell the same stuff according to the fixandgo customer service.

So why is the Ferrari one $450 and the one from fixandgo 135? Lol. Apparently BMW and Mopar sell the same stuff according to the fixandgo customer service.
Yep. Same exact product for the Jeep Renegade: $55

Nah - you had enough qualifiers in there where it would be difficult to take offense. I thought Rob's comment was sarcastic and funny.

I had the opposite response compared to you in terms of my reaction to the website. If a company took the effort to make their website this slick, sophisticated, and capable, I hope their car has the same capabilities. Lucid didn't make their website like every other one out there. For people that didn't have a studio within a reasonable distance, this would be there only exposure (other than reviews). 360 view of the car, frunk/trunk/doors opening/closing, lights on/off. Change interior option and get an idea of what it looks like. Good stuff.
To be clearer than I apparently was :), I am not advocating that the website or photos be less polished, and certainly not that it have less information or views of the car, nor were either of those my problem with the site last year. It's possible to have all of that good stuff without generating the kind of comments that people made near the start of this thread about the photo on the store landing page. Art direction like that is intended to create an association with the car as a way of brand building; it's usually quite effective if not overdone, where "overdone" is in the eye of the beholder. :)

The camp mug looks a lot like the one I got at a Rivian popup event in 2020, except black (naturally) instead of white. They should make a nice set. :)
Indeed (see attached). The Lucid mug is really nice. The logo is very reflective and appears to be raw brushed metal. In any case it looks very nice. :)

IMG_6320.png

Indeed (see attached). The Lucid mug is really nice. The logo is very reflective and appears to be raw brushed metal. In any case it looks very nice. :)

View attachment 1046
They look like they are from the exact same manufacturer

Still haven't received my pencils. Lucid, are you guys reading this forum? Grand Touring, reserved 11-23-2021, confirmed Jan-05-2022.
I saw them for sale on EBay. Mine are collecting dust. If I were you, I would not be too disappointed.

Back