Progress, but:

Tire Repair Kit "coming soon"
No Roof cargo carrier yet

But, they have to start somewhere I guess

Progress, but:

Tire Repair Kit "coming soon"
No Roof cargo carrier yet

But, they have to start somewhere I guess
Tire Kit Replacement Canister too, self-contained sealer? At least it is approved by them

Less merch more software updates k thx.

Nothing for the car. Only advertisement merchandise.

Hey, I'm not a douchebag!

Models and merch like this make me feel like maybe I'm not the Lucid demographic, though I do act the douchebag at times.

Also, does Lucid advertising remind anyone of the early Infiniti commercials (except that Lucid shows you the car)?

"The feeling is calming, comfortable.
There's some inner sense of satisfaction.
It's like holding a well-made perfectly balanced tool.
The joy is feeling connected to it.
That's the idea.
That's the sense of it.
That's what it feels like to drive one.
Infiniti."

Just remember, Lucid is supposed to be a tech company and a brand, not a car manufacturer. So selling branded merch makes sense to follow along with what they are hoping to accomplish.

I can't wait to see what is included in GTs. Lucid included a bunch of that merch with the delivery of the DE. Blanket, hat, water bottle, notebook and pencils...

Sucker that I am, I paid $30 for a Lucid water bottle at a retail location a few days ago. Glad to see it's the same price on the website.

Also, does Lucid advertising remind anyone of the early Infiniti commercials (except that Lucid shows you the car)?
Yes!! I literally avoided reading in depth about Lucid for months last year because of how much the Lucid marketing look and feel turned me off. I finally decided that what mattered was how well the engineering team did their job, and it looked reallly solid, so I went ahead with my reservation. I'm buying an engineering product, not a marketing product. :)

Back