Lucid Sales and Maintenance Centers

Michael

Cars
Lucid GT
I have now had my GT for one year and absolutely love it. I live in Naples Florida. To see one in early 2022 I had to driVe to Miami which is in a very difficult location to get to. Two weeks later after putting down a deposit I had to drive to West Palm Beach to drive one. In short to make the decision to buy the car I drove over 10 hour. I believe few people will buy a Lucid until they drive one. The maintenance facility is also in Miami. Tuesday they sent a flat bed truck to take my car in for its yearly service. They also sent someone over with a new GT for me to drive while my car is in for service and someone came with him in a separate car to take him back. This has to be expensive. The car is still in Miami and they thought I would get it back Tuesday or Wednesday. The only major issue I have had is the reception on my receivers end of my I phone calls. While the service process is no problem for me this process has to be very expensive. I have to believe putting a sales and service center on the West Coast of Florida would have a huge impact on sales and would cut service costs substantially. The engineers and designers at Lucid are fantastic. The car is my favorite of all time and I have been driving high end performance cars for 50 years. I just hope Lucid quickly builds an equal quality sales, marketing and service organization. They need to do it quickly if they are going to make it. Mike

Totally agree
They need to get the Gravity out and sell 4x more then the AIr . I like the sedan but most want the SUV/Wagon

I have now had my GT for one year and absolutely love it. I live in Naples Florida. To see one in early 2022 I had to driVe to Miami which is in a very difficult location to get to. Two weeks later after putting down a deposit I had to drive to West Palm Beach to drive one. In short to make the decision to buy the car I drove over 10 hour. I believe few people will buy a Lucid until they drive one. The maintenance facility is also in Miami. Tuesday they sent a flat bed truck to take my car in for its yearly service. They also sent someone over with a new GT for me to drive while my car is in for service and someone came with him in a separate car to take him back. This has to be expensive. The car is still in Miami and they thought I would get it back Tuesday or Wednesday. The only major issue I have had is the reception on my receivers end of my I phone calls. While the service process is no problem for me this process has to be very expensive. I have to believe putting a sales and service center on the West Coast of Florida would have a huge impact on sales and would cut service costs substantially. The engineers and designers at Lucid are fantastic. The car is my favorite of all time and I have been driving high end performance cars for 50 years. I just hope Lucid quickly builds an equal quality sales, marketing and service organization. They need to do it quickly if they are going to make it. Mike
Agree, service experience is phenomenal!

Back