Lucid Reward Store Updates

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Referral Code
1UMK6MXU
Looks like a minor update this morning with the rally item, sunshade , a few tumblers. Overall not a big addition but I guess nice to see some new things.

It would be nice to see all the items that are sold in rewards store.

I’m interested in 20” summer tires

The Women's jacket was there yesterday but not listed anymore. I am still waiting for the small sizes on the clothes to be restoked.

The Women's jacket was there yesterday but not listed anymore. I am still waiting for the small sizes on the clothes to be restoked.
the woman’s jacket has been out and removed for a while on the reward store. The women’s sweatshirt has been there but not in small sizes

the woman’s jacket has been out and removed for a while on the reward store. The women’s sweatshirt has been there but not in small sizes
It reappeared in the reward store in the last few days, but S and M were out. Now, it's removed from store,

Looks like they are adding few more items. I see autosock, rangexchange, 40A mobile charger, blanket, miniature speedform.
Just ordered the speed form and RangeXchange.

Ordered RangeX (don’t need one but I couldn’t help), duffle bag, and tire repair kit 😂

A 40v charger came with my car. Is this version compatible with the RangeX?

Sorry meant this (Lucid Roll Top Backpack)

It's funny. A few days ago, I pointed out that the jackets were listed on the referral summary list, but not in the referral store. Shortly thereafter, they added only the women's jacket. A couple days later, I asked about the men's jacket being added, and they removed the women's jacket. Guess I should not have asked!!!

It's funny. A few days ago, I pointed out that the jackets were listed on the referral summary list, but not in the referral store. Shortly thereafter, they added only the women's jacket. A couple days later, I asked about the men's jacket being added, and they removed the women's jacket. Guess I should not have asked!!!
Can you please ask to add 20” summer tires 😂??

No, the description mentions that too that 22-24 airs are not the updated versions . So you’d have to order a new one
I saw that as well. I wish there was a way to use my perfectly good 40v charger that came with the car. I know some of the OGs in the group were using RangeXchange already. Were they using non Lucid chargers with it? Does anyone know?

Back