Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

I'm curious what it's like with the seats folded down too. Hope they let us get hands on tomorrow.

This morning when me and my wife woke up we didn't realize we were going to be in the market for an SUV...wife is already falling in love with the Gravity...I'm buying more stock .... The air and gravity are now two dots we can connect to see the arc of the vision and the top-notch design that we can expect from Lucid going forward...If they get the pricing right...Gravity should sell quite well...Thanks for the shots ...now looking for the full specs and pricing ..

So exactly what time is the reveal today? I’ve seen 0900 hrs, 1000 hrs, 11100 hrs, all PST. And will there still be a livestream on Youtube?

Only pics you guys will get.

20231116_083954.jpg

This morning when me and my wife woke up we didn't realize we were going to be in the market for an SUV...wife is already falling in love with the Gravity...I'm buying more stock .... The air and gravity are now two dots we can connect to see the arc of the vision and the top-notch design that we can expect from Lucid going forward...If they get the pricing right...Gravity should sell quite well...Thanks for the shots ...now looking for the full specs and pricing ..
Yep. I showed the pictures to my wife and she was instantly in love.

She was entertaining the Volvo EX90 and the R1S, but I've been telling her to wait. She loves our Air, but doesn't care for sedans. This will be the perfect mix.

The Gravity is the key to Lucid's financial stability going forward. They absolutely MUST avoid releasing the Gravity until the software is stable, no matter what delivery delays that might entail. If the Gravity that gets into the hands of auto journalists and early owners has anything like the levels of difficulty with entering and using the vehicle that occurred with the Air, Lucid is dead meat. I hope they understand this as well as they understand how to engineer cutting-edge EV hardware.
One big difference with Gravity over Air is the integration of the software team with the hardware team. With Air a lot of hardware/electronic choices were made without a lot of feedback from the software team. I say this because it seemed like prior to the Air roll out that the software team was still ramping up. Because of the late arrival of the software team, there were hardware decisions in place that the software team could not overcome. With Mike Bell now leading the software team and having influence over hardware, there will be better integration and many of the Air problems will not happen. At least that is what I am hoping.

Can you sit in the frunk and all rows if possible? Also cargo space behind 2nd/3rd row?

There’s a third row? All these funky, lady-wrapped-in-bedsheet-falling-from-the-sky, GoPro-strapped-to-my chin-and-pointed-to-the-floor, promotional videos never made that clear.

Anyone had explanation of difference?
519D27E0-D6FB-442D-A011-CC36A5C596C8.jpeg

Yep. I showed the pictures to my wife and she was instantly in love.

She was entertaining the Volvo EX90 and the R1S, but I've been telling her to wait. She loves our Air, but doesn't care for sedans. This will be the perfect mix.

I am going to have to get my wife drunk, take her to Hawaii , and then make her sign a contract promising not to murder me ( of course while she is under the influence ) ; and then I can get the Gravity and still live the rest if my life in relative peace and harmony.

Does Lucid live stream the event?

The interior and the cockpit looks gorgeous

Attachments

• IMG_1626.jpeg
    IMG_1626.jpeg
    600.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    900.7 KB · Views: 51
Back