Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Invitations have been sent out:

tbGpEul.jpg

The confirmation e-mail with QR code for admission (blacked out as a demo)

PnRRVvv.jpg
Does that mean every Air owner got it or just early GT owners?(like all the people here other than dreams)

Didn't receive an invitation. I guess invitations are reserved for a select influencers.

As my schools are closed from the 23rd-26th, I may be looking into going to the show and seeing the gravity.. albeit a bit later than you guys!(weekend before is just 2 days)

Does anyone plan to get a room at a hotel nearby and actually walk to the convention center? I imagine parking might be somewhat challenging and I see a few hotels within a mile from the event.

Does anyone plan to get a room at a hotel nearby and actually walk to the convention center? I imagine parking might be somewhat challenging and I see a few hotels within a mile from the event.
IMHO, please be careful about a hotel in DTLA (down town LA). Hotels can be great but even walking one block can be a safety hazard! Someone else will say I'm over reacting but others know its truth! Would rather see you come from West LA area and Uber there if you are worried about parking BUT that said, honestly, parking is usually quite ample! 😇

IMHO, please be careful about a hotel in DTLA (down town LA). Hotels can be great but even walking one block can be a safety hazard! Someone else will say I'm over reacting but others know its truth! Would rather see you come from West LA area and Uber there if you are worried about parking BUT that said, honestly, parking is usually quite ample! 😇

Wow, appreciate your response - I’m not super familiar with LA and its downtown area.

LA is such a mess now. Just 7 years past(my last visit) it was so much safer..

I've lived in Detroit and Baltimore. DTLA doesn't scare me. I think a bunch of us are staying at the JW Marriott. If you want to be super close, stay at the AC or Moxy. They're across the street from the convention center.
Concur with @Neurio recs for hotel proximity but nothing much further out in a radius IMHO

The LA convention center has lots of parking and it’s cheaper than the hotel parking fees at the downtown hotels. The JW and the Ritz are in the LA Live Area which is like LA’s failed attempt for a mini Times Square. It is safe in that specific area and there are a few nice restaurants and I think it’s just a 10 minute walk to the convention center. There are always food trucks inside the convention center for the show so y’all can try the Korean bbq burritos 😜

Back