Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

Since the last update (I think 2.1.64), I have been having Apple CarPlay issues as well as Air seeing the key or the phone to unlock. Still running 2.1.64 so this morning the car wouldn't eve unlock for over a minute as I danced around it with the key card, phone, and the fob! I'll do a search for 2.2.2 when I get home tonight and hopefully these issues are addressed.
Love my Air GT!

Since the last update (I think 2.1.64), I have been having Apple CarPlay issues as well as Air seeing the key or the phone to unlock. Still running 2.1.64 so this morning the car wouldn't eve unlock for over a minute as I danced around it with the key card, phone, and the fob! I'll do a search for 2.2.2 when I get home tonight and hopefully these issues are addressed.
Love my Air GT!
By all means, I hope the update helps you. But I don't think your problem is software. If you haven't already replaced the battery in your fob, I'd try that first. If that doesn't help, you need service.

Love the “Electric Vehicle Charging Station” signage. As to deter anyone from parking in your garage. 😊
LMAO!! I can't have the Wife daring to pull her Jeep into Chameleon's spot! 😂 😂

So, does your wife’s car get towed if she parks there? 🤣
Nah, just keyed and I'll probably steal some of her ducks. If I tow it, it'll just end up costing me money and a night either on the couch or the in guest room! 😂

Lucid: Adds a lot of features
People: No! The small bugs in my car aren't fixed and Lucid didn't do anything about them! This update is garbage..
Source? I’ve never heard anyone say they didn’t want an update with lots of features…

I'll probably steal some of her ducks
I think that is one of the "Jeep-iest" things I have ever heard 🤣
Source? I’ve never heard anyone say they didn’t want an update with lots of features…
There have been many people who complain when there is an update adding a lot of features, but their specific bugs (even small ones) still haven't been fixed.

For the owners on this forum, albeit the number is miniscule in the big picture, their top requests in the surveys in 2 consecutive years have been met with deafening silence from Lucid, so I can see why some may not get excited.
Mmm, if we all ask for a drone on the roof, should that happen?

By all means, I hope the update helps you. But I don't think your problem is software. If you haven't already replaced the battery in your fob, I'd try that first. If that doesn't help, you need service.
Yes, I did think to replace the battery for the fob but that doesn't explain why the phone wouldn't kick in. Also, Apple Carplay keeps disconnecting after the update.
Lastly, my car in connected to WiFi but it is not showing available update. Is there a way to force a "search for update"?

Yes, I did think to replace the battery for the fob but that doesn't explain why the phone wouldn't kick in. Also, Apple Carplay keeps disconnecting after the update.
Lastly, my car in connected to WiFi but it is not showing available update. Is there a way to force a "search for update"?
No. Updates are released to different cars at different times, and it is likely it just wasn’t pushed to your car yet.

...Still running 2.1.64 so this morning the car wouldn't eve unlock for over a minute as I danced around it with the key card, phone, and the fob! I'll do a search for 2.2.2 when I get home tonight and hopefully these issues are addressed.
Love my Air GT!
Did you try pressing in a door handle?

Did you try pressing in a door handle?
Yes. It eventually unlocked but took its sweet time. I am really hoping that I get the update soon. When I walk away, it doesn't lock either. I bet the fob battery is low and I'll change that but I don't know why the iphone connection wouldn't kick in.

Yes, but I believe it is tied to the keyfob and since the battery is dead, it is not registering. I just got home and changed the battery so we'll know later today if that solves the issue.

Yes, but I believe it is tied to the keyfob and since the battery is dead, it is not registering. I just got home and changed the battery so we'll know later today if that solves the issue.
Keep us posted. And when the update comes in, try that. But if all else fails, you may have a bad antenna. Which service should be able to diagnose and potentially fix if that's the problem.

Dumb question but have you reset the car? (Pressing "Air" logo on the Settings - About screen for about 10-15 seconds). It seems silly but every now and then I get the occasional quirk come up and the reset usually fixes it.

If that doesn't work along with the other suggestions made then definitely get it checked by Lucid

To those that did the update, did it take 40 mins or longer?

Once it stated, mine was at 0% for almost 5 minutes. Its been 25 mins since it started the update and its been at 5%. This is my first big update. I assume this is normal?

Back