Lucid OTA update 2.2.2

You don’t feel robustier? Talk to your doctor if this is not the case!
He drives a Model S so things are a bit awkward between us. He refuses to test my robustness levels. But I do feel this sensation right here ...

I got a call from the Miami Service Center today in response to my call last week about problems since the 2.2.2 update. They had not heard of anyone else having 12-volt power interruptions.

However, they currently have two cars in the shop relating to problems with Alexa since the update. They either find it takes a while after starting the car before Alexa will respond, or Alexa will not respond at all until the car is rebooted (the issue I am having). They said the Lucid software team is already working on a fix which will probably come out in an update.

They said they would send a mobile tech to check out our car, but since it sounds more like a software issue than an issue with the car itself, I declined until I accumulate further experience with the issues relating to 12-volt power interruption and Alexa.
What was the 12 volt issue?

My car's installed radar/laser detector pulls its power off the 12-volt line in the trunk. The system has been powering down randomly while I'm driving, sometimes days apart. It always powers right back up when I hit the power button. The detector has been checked by the installer and its software updated. No wiring faults were found, and the shutdown has occurred again since this checkup.

So I scrolled through the entire settings menu to see if something was different. The only thing I found and maybe I'm wrong about this, was the selection of languages now includes Spanish in addition to English. Does anyone know if we had Spanish before this recent update?

axe-body-spray-results-may-vary.jpeg

Back