Lucid nav and Waze simultaneously

Jfam

Cars
Lucid
Start by activating Waze in Apple CarPlay, then hit the navigation arrow on the cockpit. The result is that you get the Lucid NAV map and the waze voice giving you information about police, potholes, etc..

Sincere question from someone who is hoping to have AA in the future. What is the benefit of doing this rather than just displaying Waze through carplay? Do you prefer the native nav map display over the Waze map display?

Sincere question from someone who is hoping to have AA in the future. What is the benefit of doing this rather than just displaying Waze through carplay? Do you prefer the native nav map display over the Waze map display?
I actually like to do the same thing OP suggests as well. The reason I like to use native maps is that the carplay visualization is tiny its like 6" wide. You can't see much of the map if at all. Native Map takes up the full top and bottom pilot display so you can see a lot better.

I actually like to do the same thing OP suggests as well. The reason I like to use native maps is that the carplay visualization is tiny its like 6" wide. You can't see much of the map if at all. Native Map takes up the full top and bottom pilot display so you can see a lot better.
I don't have a problem with how the native map is presented on the screens. It's the HERE navigation and guidance that makes it unusable in certain areas. Gotten burned too many times trusting it that I prefer the 6" Waze or Google Maps screen.

Back