Lucid Motors VP Kevin Callanan Quits to Join Streaming Firm Roku

Joe

Staff Member
Admin
Reaction score
Kevin Callanan is the third executive to depart Lucid Motors in less than a year. Lucid’s chief financial officer Sherry House left in December 2023 and the senior vice president of digital Mike Bell quit in May.

The company’s vice president of supply chain & procurement announced he is leaving on Thursday to serve as head of operations at the streaming service provider Roku.

Callanan joined the luxury electric vehicle maker in February 2023 and was responsible “for all supply chain and procurement globally,” according to the executive’s role description on LinkedIn.

Last May, the company announced its senior vice president of digital Mike Bell resigned from his position “effective immediately, in order to pursue other opportunities.”

Six months earlier, in December 2023, Lucid’s chief financial officer Sherry House resigned to join Ford as vice president of finance to oversee financial planning and analysis as well as the finance organizations for the company’s three business divisions.

In early 2025, House will replace John Lawler as CFO of Ford Motor.

“It is with mixed emotions that I announce I have left Lucid Motors. Proud that we turned Supply Chain from a gate to a strength delivering measurable, sustainable and impactful results that were widely recognized in earnings calls, by investors, strategic partners and even competitors. I wish everyone at Lucid the very best of success,” he wrote on Thursday.

Prior to Lucid, the executive served as Director of Procurement at Dell in China before moving back to the U.S. to work for Apple as Senior Procurement Manager, where he stayed for nearly 6 years.

Lucid Motors sold 587 vehicles in the United States in September, down month over month from the 660 recorded in August, according to Motor Intelligence.

The company led by Peter Rawlinson is expected to announce its global delivery figures for the third quarter over the next few days as it aims to produce 9,000 units this year.

At Morgan Stanley’s 12th Annual Laguna Conference, Lucid’s chief executive reiterated the company’s goal to scale from 9,000 EVs in 2024 to 1 million units in the early 2030s.

Lucid, which is preparing to start deliveries of the second model of Gravity late this year, has recently reaffirmed the annual production guidance of 9,000 vehicles.

Source: https://eletric-vehicles.com/lucid/lucid-motors-vp-kevin-callanan-quits-to-join-streaming-firm-roku/

Looks like he left for a higher position! Good luck to Kevin!

Maybe it’s my pessimistic side speaking, but I do find the trend a bit concerning.

Maybe it’s my pessimistic side speaking, but I do find the trend a bit concerning.
I don't. Sherry left to become CFO of Ford. Mike Bell went back into retirement. Kevin left to be in charge of operations. Doesn't sound all that bad to me, but what do I know.

Back