What's new

Lucid Motors Opens Studio & Service Center in Beverly Hills

LUCID

Administrator
Staff member
This weekend marks the opening of our #LucidMotors Beverly Hills Studio and Service Center. Beginning October 3rd, the #LucidAir will be available to view for the first time in the Southern California area by appointment only.

To request an appointment at the Beverly Hills Studio, please call 1-844-367-7787 or email sales@lucidmotors.com.

Alex

Does this mean you can actually sit in the real car, or do you have to experience it virtually?

hmp10

Does this mean you can actually sit in the real car, or do you have to experience it virtually?
You might want to call them. That gold Dream Edition in the photo might be the “show car” from the reveal that is not a production-representative car, in that it has the rear seat foot wells that the production car will not. Lucid has not yet built a final production version of a car, as the design is not yet fully locked in.

Alex

You might want to call them. That gold Dream Edition in the photo might be the “show car” from the reveal that is not a production-representative car, in that it has the rear seat foot wells that the production car will not. Lucid has not yet built a final production version of a car, as the design is not yet fully locked in.
I called them and they told me that, although the vehicle was a beta prototype, it is available to sit in. They also mentioned the standard disclaimer that the UI may not be fully operational and some of the interior elements are not like the final version. I asked about the sunken footwell in the rear, but the person was not free to discuss that, but mentioned that the car was spacious and had the rear bench seat. If I'm planning on being in the area, I'll call them for an appointment.

hmp10

Thanks for the information. If you do get to examine the car, I hope you'll be willing to pass on your impressions.

hmp10

I am having trouble finding the "Specs" section that was on the Lucid website. Has it been removed?

hmp10

It is. Thanks. Don't know why I couldn't find it in scrolling the homepage where I used to find it.

I just wanted to check if they had taken down the specs for rear legroom since something seems to be in flux.

hmp10

For Florida reservation holders, I just checked the Studio and Service Center map. The Florida Service Center for Lucid will be in Riviera Beach, just north of West Palm. It seems there will not be a Service Center in the Miami area, at least initially.

I assume that means there is a higher concentration of reservations in the West Palm Beach area than the greater Miami area. I don't know how many reservations there are in the Naples area, but at one point there were at least three Naples reservation holders on this small forum alone, and Miami is much more accessible from Naples than West Palm. I wonder if Lucid took reservations from southwest Florida into account in deciding to put its east coast service center in the West Palm area instead of Miami.