Lucid Manager Won't Replace Windshield The Shop Broke

Congrats on staying calm, holding your ground and making your case. Again, as many have said, one service manager does not represent the whole of Lucid or any company. Hope this does not discourage you from considering a Gravity.

Lucid came through and they will be replacing the windshield for me. Just heard back from the SA. Thanks everyone for the feedback and thoughts! I'm happy and can go back to being a Lucid fanboy.
I am glad to hear they came around and will fix your problem. Now the question remains was the service manager coached on how to handle customer issues/concerns in a proper way? We would probably never find out. This will probably leave a bad taste in your mouth for a long time and I don't blame you. Also I am not surprised if it will affect your approach in servicing your car in the future in the same service center with the same manager in place. I am sure posting here helped a "little" due to visibility.

Lucid came through and they will be replacing the windshield for me. Just heard back from the SA. Thanks everyone for the feedback and thoughts! I'm happy and can go back to being a Lucid fanboy.
I am very glad to hear that Lucid is going to make it right for you. Lucid service has always been excellent for me so I was surprised by your situation.

Glad to hear the windshield is being replaced, although I'm not surprised. That was always going to happen.

The Service Manager needs to step up and own what happened, otherwise I imagine it'll be hard for you to show up there in the future. You did nothing wrong, this is all on them (assuming everything happened as you wrote it).

Back