Lucid made my week...

Veritas51683

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Sapphire
...by delivering my Sapphire 2 days early! Took delivery this afternoon. The car is absolutely beautiful and amazing. Feels even faster than I was expecting. Absolutely mind boggling. Big shout out to Ted and Romario for top notch communication and getting it to me early!

Attachments

• 20240222_155724.jpg
    20240222_155724.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 223
  • 20240222_155749.jpg
    20240222_155749.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 235
  • 20240222_155732.jpg
    20240222_155732.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 218
...by delivering my Sapphire 2 days early! Took delivery this afternoon. The car is absolutely beautiful and amazing. Feels even faster than I was expecting. Absolutely mind boggling. Big shout out to Ted and Romario for top notch communication and getting it to me early!
Stunner! Enjoy the car! (hard to do in ny, but oh well 😢 )

Stunner! Enjoy the car! (hard to do in ny, but oh well 😢 )
I enjoyed it enough today already that it made me feel slightly ill! I'm no stranger to fast cars, and never get any kind of motion sickness (planes, helicopter, boats, even skydiving) but after a couple launches and pulls in the Sapphire I was starting to feel it. Crazy

Soooo freaking jealous man. Enjoy the car and when your stomach permits, do one launch for me!

Soooo freaking jealous man. Enjoy the car and when your stomach permits, do one launch for me!
Youve got a DEP, you’re already 99 percent there! Now the Sapphires a great goal… keep working hard!

Also damn, even his IRA retirement arrangement loves the car. Thats a miracle, considering the price of it! Must be a sign... 🤣
1708658296926.png

• Haha
Reactions: IRA
Congrats!

Very excited for you! Enjoy!

Been there, done that :)
Of course the other part of that whammy is if you're parked in an alternate side of the street spot 5 minutes past the restricted time, you get a ticket for not moving out of that spot quickly enough.
It's never easy using a car in NYC.

Stunning elegance with demonic power. It will cause obsessive behaviors.

Back