Lucid just pushed an OTA

I had to laugh at the "newspeak" that has already arisen around EVs.

Years ago I was in a meeting at GE and and found myself uttering this sentence: "After wrapping up the Session II, we had a Session C update to follow up on actions with the Code 1's and Code 5's." As I reflected later on this, I found it a bit unsettling that everyone knew exactly what I meant.

I totally understand everything you just wrote. I spent 31 years with GE!!

In
From my experience it either sends you and email or it appears on the main display, or on your mobile app
In the app, it'll be a dot by the shield looking thing. In the car it'll be a dot in the settings tab. It'll also send you a notification in the app when an update is available.

Just received notification of an update. Phone app said it couldn't connect to the car (others reported this today on a different thread). In any case, it showed Version 1.5.0, which is well passed the 1.1.2 we've been expecting. Does this make sense?

What the..lol, go try and initiate it in the car. Also click on learn more and post the patch notes here!

What the..lol, go try and initiate it in the car. Also click on learn more and post the patch notes here!
I think the "version 1.5 0" might be referring to the phone app rather than the car's operating system. Here's the current history. 20220127_235748.jpg

I think the "version 1.5 0" might be referring to the phone app rather than the car's operating system. Here's the current history.View attachment 650
Yes, it's unfortunate that the phone app does not display the current version of the software installed in the car.

Back