Lucid Inventory Orders

That Pacifica was on my radar until I learned about Rivian R1S.
I seriously looked at Rivian R1S if it made sense for my son with 2 kids. What turned us off was 2.2 Miles per KWh and a huge battery which takes forever to charge. It is basically an energy hog and so impractical for a log distance trip with 7 people particularly with kids.

The Ioniq 6 is gorgeous!!!
I also wish the Air was a bit smaller , but since it’s so efficient , it’s kind of a moot point, except for my mini panic attacks entering and exiting the garage.
Same here, I just think Ioniq 6 is like modern day Porsche knockoff. 🤣 It has really nice curves. When I was younger, I like that size of car along with Polestar 2. It’s nifty inside the city tight roads and able to zig-zag. With Lucid Air, I don’t bother to zig-zag and sometimes I feel I’m driving like an old fart getting massage and listening Tidal slow down the traffic behind me.

Last edited:
I seriously looked at Rivian R1S if it made sense for my son with 2 kids. What turned us off was 2.2 Miles per KWh and a huge battery which takes forever to charge. It is basically an energy hog and so impractical for a log distance trip with 7 people particularly with kids.
I am concerned that the Hummer SUV will have the same faults.

I have a Lincoln Navigator. It is very easy to get in and out of and the seating position is very comfortable. I also like being able to see over traffic.

Your Lincoln Navigator is infamous, at least in this forum. 😉😉😉

Last edited:
Rivian R1S is 2.2 mi/kWh. Hummer EV is 1.6 mi/kWh at 70 mph and under 1.0 mi/kWh when driving in the city. But damn! It looks like a big bulldozer. 😂

Your Lincoln Navigator is infamous, at least in this forum. 😉😉😉
You mean "famous"? 🤣

Seriously, it's cabin layout and comfort in fantastic.

You mean "famous"? 🤣

I was torn between using famous and infamous.🤣🤣🤣

I actually have a colleague who has one and echos your sentiment. Glad you love it.!!!

You mean "famous"? 🤣

It’s a really nice comfy SUV. I Turo one couple years back in Orlando when we took kids to Disney World. We were able to fit 2 families of 9 people in it. 😂

Same here, I just think Ioniq 6 is like modern day Porsche knockoff. 🤣 It has really nice curves. When I was younger, I like that size of car along with Polestar 2. It’s nifty inside the city tight roads and able to zig-zag. With Lucid Air, I don’t bother to zig-zag and sometimes I feel I’m driving like an old fart getting massage and listening Tidal slow down the traffic behind me.
Ioniq 6 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Most SUV are not energy efficient. But R1S has off-road fun factor. Only if it can get 100 more miles in its range… 🤕

Last edited:
1.6 m/kwh on InsideEVs 70 mph range test, got close to 350 miles of range. 212 kwh battery only took 2.5 hours to fully charge. It showed an initial charge rate around 330 kwh. Wasn't a charge test so they didn't go into depth on charging curve and I didn't bother looking at the whole video because I find Kyle boring.

Many people i know actually told me that they bought a 7 passenger SUV instead of a minivan because they don't want to be seen as a soccer or baseball parent.
This is why I like the exterior design of the Kia Carnival. It's a minivan but with SUV styling cues.

1.6 m/kwh on InsideEVs 70 mph range test, got close to 350 miles of range. 212 kwh battery only took 2.5 hours to fully charge. It showed an initial charge rate around 330 kwh. Wasn't a charge test so they didn't go into depth on charging curve and I didn't bother looking at the whole video because I find Kyle boring.
2.5 hrs for DC fast charge? I can finished watching 1 & 1/2 movie by then.

… Or 2 whole Kyle’s boring videos.

Most SUV are not energy efficient. But R1S has off-road fun factor. Only if it can get 100 more miles in its range… 🤕
Haha. Try explaining to a 3.5yr old and 1.5 yr old in r1s that it is so cool that they can watch 2.5hrs of TV and only 12 hrs LA to SF

So here is product idea aimed at 80+ age group. 200 mile range. 0 to 60 in 15 sec. Max speed 5mph below speed limit. No steering or pedals. Reclining lie flat seats for 4 facing each other or front. Must find restroom every 90 min 100 miles and charge in 30 min wireless auto billing. Must navigate adas level 4 door to door. Door opens when stopped and the seat slides down automatic ramp for easy exit. Msrp in today's dollars 100k.

Haha. Try explaining to a 3.5yr old and 1.5 yr old in r1s that it is so cool that they can watch 2.5hrs of TV and only 12 hrs LA to SF
Haha! First time I tried Model-X from Houston to Dallas, it took 7.5 hrs. ICE car would be 3.5~4 hours, it doesn’t matter if Tesla has good Supercharging network, to my wife it was ridiculous.
1 - Those Tesla Superchargers stations have waitlist queue of cars
2 - Bunch of Tesla drawing power same time, the charging curve is just not that impressive impressive

• Haha
Reactions: DBV
I saw the Ioniq 6 yesterday at the LA auto show……. 🤮

I saw the Ioniq 6 yesterday at the LA auto show……. 🤮
I like the Kia EV6 butts light too, but after I went to Electrify Expo Austin test drive, I changed my mind. Sometimes they are good looking on YouTube review, but not durable looking in person. On the contrary, I saw BMW i4 first time yesterday at EA station. I used to think they were strange ugly fake radiator grill, now I think they are ok goes with rest of car as complement.

Back