Lucid Business Cards

Loving the car. Was expecting a lot more to go wrong with it tbh, only had one Spotify issue that seemed to resolve itself. I'm feeling confident enough to recommend the car to onlookers. Is it possible to get some Lucid business cards or something to hand out to people? Had a guy come to my house for a window estimate, he seemed really interested and the price didn't spook him. I wanted to give him more info, other than just the name of the manufacturer.
Need to get some brand awareness going

Loving the car. Was expecting a lot more to go wrong with it tbh, only had one Spotify issue that seemed to resolve itself. I'm feeling confident enough to recommend the car to onlookers. Is it possible to get some Lucid business cards or something to hand out to people? Had a guy come to my house for a window estimate, he seemed really interested and the price didn't spook him. I wanted to give him more info, other than just the name of the manufacturer.
Need to get some brand awareness going
I would imagine if you have a local studio you could ask them for a couple? Otherwise I’d just refer them to the website lucidmotors.com

Back