Lucid Brand ambassador

I admit, both my husband and I will look at the app if the car isn't in the garage to see where the other person is. But the way you say it just sounds creepy! If you don't want anyone to know where you are, this is not the car to drive.
Haha just joking, didnt mean for it to sound creepy! I did not know that the location of the car can be tracked with the app. Is this only within bluetooth range, or does it use the cellular of the lucid?
I will say that sentry mode(for normal purposes this time..) is a useful feature. I wonder if we will have it before 2024?

This morning I wrote to @LucidMotors customer support and @jcurry that I want to be a Lucid brand ambassador as we go to car shows often and I am very active in the EV community in Phoenix in both Tesla and non Tesla social groups. Happy to report they responded immediately and will let me know about future events in my region. Tell Lucid you want to represent the brand!!

View attachment 14669
Will you do this before or after the powder-coated wheels are sold?
:cool:

Haha just joking, didnt mean for it to sound creepy! I did not know that the location of the car can be tracked with the app. Is this only within bluetooth range, or does it use the cellular of the lucid?
I will say that sentry mode(for normal purposes this time..) is a useful feature. I wonder if we will have it before 2024?
Uses the Lucid’s GPS module which it uploads to the cloud via either wifi or cellular whichever it has access to.

Back