Lucid App Updates

When will they allow for mor than 2 saved addresses? It seems something very basic. A “back button” would be nice to goback to previous screen, having to repeat all steps to go back to a ceirtain screen is not ideal. Some things I would like to see.
Have you tried to send an address from your phone app to the nav? I did that once and that address stayed on my Home Screen as an option ever afterwards lol so maybe there’s technically 3 addresses that can be ‘saved’.

Have you tried to send an address from your phone app to the nav? I did that once and that address stayed on my Home Screen as an option ever afterwards lol so maybe there’s technically 3 addresses that can be ‘saved’.
There are several extra addresses “saved” but they change as I send new ones, only work and home are fixed.

I just opened the Lucid App on my Android Phone and I opened the Nav screen and hit search. I am not near the car and I see a rotation circle. Since I got the car just 4 days ago, this is a question I have. Should be in or in the Bluetooth range of the car to use the Navigation?

Is it possible to list multiple points to navigate to or only 1 at a time?

From the app, only one at a time
Thanks. Is more than 1 possible from the car? Will the phone have to be in the Bluetooth LE range of the car and connect to use the Nav from the app?

Thanks. Is more than 1 possible from the car? Will the phone have to be in the Bluetooth LE range of the car and connect to use the Nav from the app?
In the car you can set up multiple way point. The app you can use anywhere

I just opened the Lucid App on my Android Phone and I opened the Nav screen and hit search. I am not near the car and I see a rotation circle. Since I got the car just 4 days ago, this is a question I have. Should be in or in the Bluetooth range of the car to use the Navigation?
No.

In the car you can set up multiple way point. The app you can use anywhere
Thanks. I will try multiple points in the car. My Android app is not working for the nav even if my phone woke up the car and I am standing in front of it. I guess this is a bug to report. How do I report?

App not working to search for destination.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-070112_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-070112_Lucid.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 96
  • 20230103_070119.jpg
    20230103_070119.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
I sent a text message to Lucid Customer Service. I thought direct email is better for something not critical.
They prefer your e-mail in the form of filling out their website form.

It works for me without the Bluetooth.

Try "Electrify America".
I cannot search for anything with our without bluetooth or wifi or even when I am near the car and the phone wakes up the car. I sent text message to Lucid customer service.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-072109_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-072109_Messages.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20230103-072101_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-072101_Messages.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 90
The search function in the app is independent of the car wake status.

I cannot search for anything with our without bluetooth or wifi or even when I am near the car and the phone wakes up the car. I sent text message to Lucid customer service.
You may need to reboot your phone or reinstall app. The map component part of app is not responding. You don’t need WiFi, Bluetooth or even close to your car to do search. I just tried that myself, but I have iPhone.

I too have that spinning circle on my app.. It appears as soon as I try to select a location after a search and it will remain there until I force close the app.. None of the search results are able to be selected.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app., rebooted the phone, and verified settings (Location - always, Bluetooth - on, Background App Refresh - on, Cellular data - on) It's not a big deal as I usually handle navigation by selecting in the car or, with the recent update, send from Google Maps or Apple Maps.

Attachments

• IMG_3641.jpg
    IMG_3641.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 78
Back