Lucid App Updates

I too have that spinning circle on my app.. It appears as soon as I try to select a location after a search and it will remain there until I force close the app.. None of the search results are able to be selected.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app., rebooted the phone, and verified settings (Location - always, Bluetooth - on, Background App Refresh - on, Cellular data - on) It's not a big deal as I usually handle navigation by selecting in the car or, with the recent update, send from Google Maps or Apple Maps.
How can you send from Google maps to the car?

This can be done on iOS. Not sure about Android. You find the location you want to go to on Google Maps, then tap share, then select the Lucid icon.

-> Google Map top right menu
-> Share Directions
-> Choose Lucid mobile app

You may need to reboot your phone or reinstall app. The map component part of app is not responding. You don’t need WiFi, Bluetooth or even close to your car to do search. I just tried that myself, but I have iPhone.
I did that and it did not solve the problem. Now the mobile key is not automatically unlocking the car and not lucking it when I walk away.

I did that and it did not solve the problem. Now the mobile key is not automatically unlocking the car and not lucking it when I walk away.
You have Bluetooth of phone on and stand next to car for a few seconds?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-142542_Nova7.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-142542_Nova7.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 85
I am next to the car with Bluetooth on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-142542_Nova7.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-142542_Nova7.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20230103_142720.jpg
    20230103_142720.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
did you try to delete and re-add the mobile key?

did you try to delete and re-add the mobile key?
Yes. That is what a customer suport walked me through and now it is all good.

I would love to see the start and end soc, the charger model no it connected to and the average battery temperature during the charging in the charge session summary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323_163354_Lucid.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_163354_Lucid.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 90
New update 1.37.0 (2394) allows Alexa control from Echo devices and some map centering thing.

New update 1.37.0 (2394) allows Alexa control from Echo devices and some map centering thing.
The Lucid App now shows instructions to add the Lucid Motors Alexa skill on the Alexa App. Unfortunately, the Alexa app does not even list Lucid Motors Skill when I search for it

I was able to get my account linked.
IMG_5472.png

Last edited:
The Lucid App now shows instructions to add the Lucid Motors Alexa skill on the Alexa App. Unfortunately, the Alexa app does not even list Lucid Motors Skill when I search for it
I found it under Lucid Air

Update: was able to enable the Lucid skill. Had an issue with geographical restrictions on my Amazon account.

I just checked to see if my Lucid app had updates. When I check the Play Store, it tells me the Lucid App "won't work on my device".
I currently have version 1.30.0 installed and it works for me. I have an older phone (LG G7 ThinQ) running Android 9. Does the newer version of the app require a newer version of Android? The Play Store won't give me any info of system requirements of the newer versions of the app.

Android version 9 is out of date. In fact, they stopped patching the security of it last year. My suggestion is you get a new phone. Do you need any help in locating the nearest Apple store?

Back