Lucid Air at BMW performance center

Bill55

Verified Owner
Cars
Sapphire - Dream Edition
DE Number
Delivery of one of the final 12 V12 BMWs. Carbon Black. Interesting contrast to the Air in so many ways.
3EC4282F-04B3-40BD-B205-05408C03BA75.jpeg

That stellar white has been growing on me. I normally think white is too plain, but it really is elegant looking and complement well with platinum accent pieces.

That stellar white has been growing on me. I normally think white is too plain, but it really is elegant looking and complement well with platinum accent pieces.
Me too. I was going to get Cosmos Silver, but white really looks great! Looks classic.

I’m hoping the white looks that good in person. My wife was set on silver but the delay just wasn’t working for us so my DA found me a white one. Should be here any day now.

I’m hoping the white looks that good in person. My wife was set on silver but the delay just wasn’t working for us so my DA found me a white one. Should be here any day now.
It does. I saw a white one on display in Toronto Lucid store and it looked great! Awesome paint job! Wish I could see a Cosmos Silver to compare too, as the silver looks like the classic silver look too.

I saw a white in person at the Boston studio and was very impressed with the quality of the paint/clear coat finish. It looked like some type of high end ceramic coating. I had originally planning to purchase white and seeing in person confirmed my decision.

@hydbob This damn BMW expects you to press a button to start it and then again to turn it off. 😂 I keep leaving it running.
The BMW app does allow you to set a time you want the car to be heated or cooled. I hope Lucid is benchmarking.

Attachments

• B6F05652-A5A1-4BAB-9180-4E3CA020A2A8.jpeg
    B6F05652-A5A1-4BAB-9180-4E3CA020A2A8.jpeg
    285.8 KB · Views: 108
  • B26DDD4A-BC07-4CEA-91F1-4EF7EB0E8834.jpeg
    B26DDD4A-BC07-4CEA-91F1-4EF7EB0E8834.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
@hydbob This damn BMW expects you to press a button to start it and then again to turn it off. 😂 I keep leaving it running.
The BMW app does allow you to set a time you want the car to be heated or cooled. I hope Lucid is benchmarking.
Seems broken! Also just noticed this model doesn't have the giant front grill. Last V12 and probably last decent looking BMW as well.

Seems broken! Also just noticed this model doesn't have the giant front grill. Last V12 and probably last decent looking BMW as well.

Apparently. I like the way BMWs drive but not the new way they look. I did test drive the IX and it drove well but it is simply too ugly. If they come out with the I5, I MIGHT consider it if I am still waiting for my Lucid Air Pure.

Back