I certainly had a weird one.. might be 2.8.9 or something else. My car is a 2023 Air GT, low mileage bought from Lucid. It's been a great, trouble free car for more than 2 months.
Today, leaving the house I noticed the nav map froze. Then I noticed I could not get any of the streaming stations working.. and there was no cellular signal visible on screen.
Drive Assist was also non responsive. Car was driveable, but I felt a little naked. Logo reset had no effect. Tried customer service number and got a real person within a minute, which was refreshing after 7 years with Tesla where humans are not an option.
The person at Lucid suggested a steering wheel reset, which I had not done before. She walked me through the process, and after it was complete all systems came back normally.
First, I'm thrilled to have the car running normally again. Have no idea what caused the issue, but was thrilled to get a real person in under a minute. That was real, human based service. If this issue keeps happening, I probably won't feel so charitable, but it was great to have what seemed a serious problem with several systems falling apart, and get a calm voice on the phone walking me through the steps to fix it. A subsequent drive of about 24 miles was uneventful.
As Lucid gets larger and I hope more successful, I pray human touches like this will persist, and not give way to AI chats and endless phone trees. Thanks Lucid, for saving the day.