Lucid Achieves Record-Breaking 5 Miles Per kWh Efficiency

Driving from TX to TN, I never got much higher than 3/KWh, but I was mostly driving a constant 10 over the posted limit (pretty much 65-85 the whole way) on 21"s. 5??? Maybe at like 50mph! lol

Driving from TX to TN, I never got much higher than 3/KWh, but I was mostly driving a constant 10 over the posted limit (pretty much 65-85 the whole way) on 21"s. 5??? Maybe at like 50mph! lol
Efficiency at 65 versus 85 will be a huge difference.

Also, the 21s are the most inefficient tire in the whole lineup, so that didn’t do you any favors.

They’re also the most fun tire though ;)

Also, the 21s are the most inefficient tire in the whole lineup, so that didn’t do you any favors.

They’re also the most fun tire though ;)
And the wheels look the best. All 3 styles.

Is there any particular model/style that achieves that?

So, let's focus on how this 5 mi/kWh was accomplished and under what driving conditions. Without those context, it is just a claim.

It looks like Forza makes the OEM 19" wheels for Lucid. Interesting! Which of the others are you considering?

It looks like Forza makes the OEM 19" wheels for Lucid. Interesting! Which of the others are you considering?
R2 or R3. The thing is, unlike Lucid, they will make any design in any size. So I could get the 21" style wheels to fit my 19" tires. It's more a wishlist thing, $2K is more than I'm willing to spend on it for now. (There is golf cart supply company selling them for $700, but I find that highly suspicious and they don't answer emails.)

R2 or R3. The thing is, unlike Lucid, they will make any design in any size. So I could get the 21" style wheels to fit my 19" tires. It's more a wishlist thing, $2K is more than I'm willing to spend on it for now. (There is golf cart supply company selling them for $700, but I find that highly suspicious and they don't answer emails.)
Nice, but I'm guessing that neither the 21s or 22s will reduce the visible gap between the tires and the fenders. I'm pretty much OK with the look of my 19" wheels without the aero covers. I like how not so much of the brake drum shows, and am thinking about having my brake calipers painted. I think that will dress up the look while being way cheaper than a new set of wheels. I share your concern over those $700 wheels, unless they got them off a car being parted out.

Nice, but I'm guessing that neither the 21s or 22s will reduce the visible gap between the tires and the fenders. I'm pretty much OK with the look of my 19" wheels without the aero covers. I like how not so much of the brake drum shows, and am thinking about having my brake calipers painted. I think that will dress up the look while being way cheaper than a new set of wheels. I share your concern over those $700 wheels, unless they got them off a car being parted out.
Most likely they fell of a truck

Back