Looking to understand the Lucid Pure experience from anyone here + I'll take a referral code if you are willing!

Cinja

Hello! I am looking to pick up a Lucid Air and am kicking around the Pure vs. Touring. As far as I can tell they are nearly identical outside of a handful of features. The local lucid delivery center has a black pure AWD available with the enhanced sound system and basic dream drive. No sick glass roof though (nice to have).

Can anyone share your experience with me regarding the pure as well as just what the delivery experience was like?

Thanks a ton!

Hello! I am looking to pick up a Lucid Air and am kicking around the Pure vs. Touring. As far as I can tell they are nearly identical outside of a handful of features. The local lucid delivery center has a black pure AWD available with the enhanced sound system and basic dream drive. No sick glass roof though (nice to have).

Can anyone share your experience with me regarding the pure as well as just what the delivery experience was like?

Thanks a ton!
I can't comment on the two, but you'll want at least Dream Drive Premium to get the blind spot cameras and 360 views. I feel they're both indispensable. Good luck!

https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=I79OY1W7
Take advantage of my referral link and receive up to $2,500 off or a lease rebate, on a brand-new Lucid Air. This exclusive offer ends March 31st.

Thanks a ton!
I just bought a white air pure from the Tysons Corner (DC) studiol Chose the pure to save a few bucks and did want to deal with interior heat issues in the summer from the glass roof. Drove the car home from DC to North Carolina. Love the car. Am having some key fob not opening doors issue which seems common. Based on reports of disappointing range I was very pleased with my 4.3 miles/kWh at 65 MPH and 53 degrees driving south on I-95. I had cancelled an early reservation for the pure partially due to thinking I would not like the fabric trim on the dash and doors, but was very pleased with the appearance when I first sat in the car at delivery.

We have both a GT and a Pure. I’d be willing to answer any questions you have from that perspective as I have noticed a few differences. You can DM and I’d be more than happy to schedule a phone call with you if you’d like.

We have both a GT and a Pure. I’d be willing to answer any questions you have from that perspective as I have noticed a few differences. You can DM and I’d be more than happy to schedule a phone call with you if you’d like.
This might be a good general post from an owner’s perspective. I’ve seen this question pop up a few times from prospective buyers.

I think I'll take you up on that.

I just bought a white air pure from the Tysons Corner (DC) studiol Chose the pure to save a few bucks and did want to deal with interior heat issues in the summer from the glass roof. Drove the car home from DC to North Carolina. Love the car. Am having some key fob not opening doors issue which seems common. Based on reports of disappointing range I was very pleased with my 4.3 miles/kWh at 65 MPH and 53 degrees driving south on I-95. I had cancelled an early reservation for the pure partially due to thinking I would not like the fabric trim on the dash and doors, but was very pleased with the appearance when I first sat in the car at delivery.
After 1 year 3 months 13k miles including an 8k mile road trip to Montreal from CA I see no degradation on the interior of air pure or the performance. I too highly recommend ddp awd but I don't care much for ssp. It came with it when I bought it.

I love my Pure AWD. Great drive, loads of power and torque. Still a bit sad that I need to get rid of it due to work/job site issues and access.

Michael

Back