Look: Platinum

AIR.LUCID

Cars
‘04 Prius, ‘98 MB SLK230
What does platinum look mean? It’s on my Pure brochure.
5FB3AFC2-F4B0-4D17-9272-FA9BA4A1E10E.jpeg

I think that's the silver top.

I think that's a bug in the configurator summary. The Pure and the Touring both show "Platinum" in the Look row of the summary, but in the configuration pictures in the "Look" section the Touring shows a glass top and the Pure shows aluminum.

and the configuration section describes the Touring Look as "Platinum" and the Pure Look as "Metal top"
I think all 4 of the versions say Look: Platinum. Meaningless? Remove it?

Well, I'm just guessing, but I'd guess that the 3 higher-end summary sections should say "Platinum" and the Pure summary section should say "Metal top", to match the configuration text and photos. But who knows.

I called a studio and asked. They said the platinum look is the curved piece in front and pieces in back and on the sides.

I called a studio and asked. They said the platinum look is the curved piece in front and pieces in back and on the sides.
I'm not sure that makes sense. If you look at the website there is zero different on the Pure and the GT on those areas. It has to be the roof. It even shows it in the config as the roof.

I'm not sure that makes sense. If you look at the website there is zero different on the Pure and the GT on those areas. It has to be the roof. It even shows it in the config as the roof.
Based on the configurator all 4 versions have platinum look. Kind of dumb to highlight.
The Touring has a metal roof std., and has the platinum look.

Based on the configurator all 4 versions have platinum look. Kind of dumb to highlight.
The Touring has a metal roof std., and has the platinum look.
This is what I'm seeing for Touring. That's why I think the platinum look is surround on the glass roof.

Update: Ok now I get it. I think its just highlighting that the glass roof has a platinum polish surround in addition to the platinum polish on the trim pieces which are on all models.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 8.11.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 8.11.11 PM.png
    590.3 KB · Views: 142
This is what I'm seeing for Touring. That's why I think the platinum look is surround on the glass roof.

Update: Ok now I get it. I think its just highlighting that the glass roof has a platinum polish surround in addition to the platinum polish on the trim pieces which are on all models.
Yeah. They have improved the Look images since I last looked. Maybe after a lot of people asking.
6BF574DB-23D0-4097-B562-30CD859A9B15.jpeg

Back