Life cycle of 21”

Tesla2.0

Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Does anyone know how long these 21” summer Pirelli tires typically last?

I’m approaching 13k and wonder if they can last another 4k for road tripping

I’m sure there are many AGT owners with much higher mileage and 21” can chime in. Thank you in advance!

My Dream Edition Performance is coming up on 13k miles. My left rear tire has been replaced twice (nails) but the other three are original. There is still plenty of tread left on them. Based on my previous experience with Pirelli PZero summer tires on my Porsches I'm thinking around 20k miles is about right, especially since the Lucid is so much heavier a car. Anything over 20k and I will be satisfied. If you want more mileage you will want to switch to all season tires.

I replaced mine at around 14k because I got a second welt and decided to replace them all in order to get the discount tire warranty. If you don’t have any welts, I would drive them to around 20k and then replace them.

I just crossed 13k myself. I had one rear tire replaced about 3 months ago for a screw, and the tech mentioned that I have more than half the tire life remaining on the other three. If you're maintaining the pressures and the alignment is good, you should be fine.

At least 21.5k, that's where they were before I swapped to 19s.

Back