Latest Flyover Photo

Here are some more photos from Saturday July 20. The next post will have more on the inventory lots.

Looking to the South at the overall factory.
IMG_4271 (1).jpeg

Looking East at the back of the new stamping line on the left and the original paint shop on the right. There are a small number of inventory cars in the lot in the foreground.
IMG_4273 (1).jpeg

Looking East again but at the back of the new general assembly area.
IMG_4274 (1).jpeg

Looking to the North at the overall factory with the general assembly area in the foreground.
IMG_4279 (1).jpeg

Looking West at the front of the general assembly areas
IMG_4282 (1).jpeg

Looking West at the front of the original phase 1 and new stamping area.
IMG_4283 (1).jpeg

Here are the inventory lots.

This is the new staging lot on the South side of the general assembly area. I cannot tell if these are 2024's or 2025's. I did not feel any extra gravitional force nor do I see any Gravity here.
IMG_4285 (1).jpeg

This is the old area where all the inventory cars were kept that was empty for my last flyover.
IMG_4287 (1).jpeg

The original staging lot in the foreground still has a few cars. I think this is where the DC fast chargers are also.
IMG_4273 (1).jpeg

Here are the inventory lots.

This is the new staging lot on the South side of the general assembly area. I cannot tell if these are 2024's or 2025's. I did not feel any extra gravitional force nor do I see any Gravity here.
View attachment 22050

This is the old area where all the inventory cars were kept that was empty for my last flyover.
View attachment 22052

The original staging lot in the foreground still has a few cars. I think this is where the DC fast chargers are also.
View attachment 22053

I'm very happy that Lucid's factory is in Casa Grande, but I cringe when I think about cars being parked out there baking in the Arizona heat. I wish they had at least shaded that parking area, or better yet built an enclosure of some kind.

I'm very happy that Lucid's factory is in Casa Grande, but I cringe when I think about cars being parked out there baking in the Arizona heat. I wish they had at least shaded that parking area, or better yet built an enclosure of some kind.
Good quality control! If the paint and leather survive that heat beaming down and dust it’s a solid build :p

In a previous life I purchased passenger vehicles and at least one OEM stored the vehicles under a roofed-in area after having stored vehicles damaged in a hail storm.

IMG_0200.jpeg

This is a google maps pic of the GM plant in Missouri. The northeast parking lots all store new cars. The parking lot on the top right is for employees. Tesla is also known to store cars in parking lots. I guess they just buy insurance for hail storms. Haha

Looks like @Adnillien got some press.
Did they ask to use your photos?

I sent them a cease and desist letter this morning since they do not have my permission to use my photo. I am hoping that they take it down so that I do not need to take any other action. One month of production awaiting delivery is not excess inventory as this post implies. It is actually fairly normal.

It’s amazing how fast that factory has grown over the last 12 to 18 months. Seriously impressive!

Back