Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else coming from Utah?
Long drive ahead of me, I may get there by Friday evening to have time to rest.

How much time do they take typically?
Me, coming from Boulder Co

Add me to the list. I will be there

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know specific meet up dates. If it is 2 weeks out and no schedule conflict, I can arrange to have 2-3 days adventure road trip to meet up.

Let me know specific meet up dates. If it is 2 weeks out and no schedule conflict, I can arrange to have 2-3 days adventure road trip to meet up.
10/7/23. Some of us will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 8th.

10/7/23. Some of us will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 8th.
I will arrive on the 6th and will stay for the packers raiders Monday night football game at the new stadium, can someone please tell me specifically, where we’re all meeting up on Friday the seventh

I will arrive on the 6th and will stay for the packers raiders Monday night football game at the new stadium, can someone please tell me specifically, where we’re all meeting up on Friday the seventh
Pinning that down as we get closer and a more solid headcount.

I’ll be there! Tell me more.
I’m up in Centennial Hills so 215 sounds easy.

They bring their own water. I'm telling you, the whole thing is quite odd.

I've never used one of these services so don't have recommendation currently.
I use two different guys up in Centennial Hills and they do a great job for around $30

Booked at Green Valley Ranch =)

Booked at Green Valley Ranch =)
Thank you very much, we will see you on the seventh at the show, we booked a room at the aria on the strip, and going to make a vacation of it with a few nights in Vegas and the Monday night football game

I'll see you guys at Green Valley!
I'll come in Thursday probably and spend a night or two I'm thinking

You can count me in for this! The tentative venue is basically right next to where I get my weekly dose of milk tea anyways. :)

You can count me in for this! The tentative venue is basically right next to where I get my weekly dose of milk tea anyways. :)
Please can anyone give me specifics on Saturday exactly where the car show is and where we’re all meeting up and at what time?

Please can anyone give me specifics on Saturday exactly where the car show is and where we’re all meeting up and at what time?
The tentative location for the event has the following address: 9500 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89123.

It starts at 7 AM, but I think the specifics on what time to meet up at are still in the works.

@GMan is attempting to get us a block of reserved spots at the event so I would say stay tuned for an update regarding it.

@Crimson will you be able to join us ?

Last edited:
Back