Las Vegas Meetup 10/7/23

Which do you prefer for our first LV Community Meetup? You may select multiple options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the latest...

Attending:
  1. @Bobby [M]
  2. @Adnillien [M]
  3. @hydbob [M]
  4. @joec [M]
  5. @borski [M]
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @KenAir
  8. @lwong
  9. @Volund
  10. @Achilles
  11. @OCDC
  12. @GMan (me)
  13. @cwlint
  14. @nevadagame

Regrets:
  1. @emoylv - will be out of town

Pending:
  1. Lucid Sales
  2. Lucid Service
  3. @Aircom
  4. @Chiquita
  5. @Venomcoupe
  6. @UO2
  7. @RNO-GT
  8. @ZASUPITTS
  9. @BGThornton

Please advise if I missed anyone or if status has changed.

Regarding DCFC
The most reliable EA I've used in Las Vegas is located here: https://goo.gl/maps/qBo9gzYUvkVKeZBc7
This place is a 12 minute drive from the resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, any idea of what kind of events/activities will take place during the meetup? Or is it more like a meet and greet, cars and coffee kind of thing?

Do any of the local Las Vegas owners know a good hand wash spot for those of us from out of town who want to have a clean car for the event?
Yes go to Lusso Auto Spa in Henderson

Hi, any idea of what kind of events/activities will take place during the meetup? Or is it more like a meet and greet, cars and coffee kind of thing?
At the moment, more cars & coffee theme. I've reached out to Lucid to see in what way, if any, they can participate. Stay tuned.

They bring their own water. I'm telling you, the whole thing is quite odd.

I've never used one of these services so don't have recommendation currently.
Add me? :)

Reading this thread just made me wishing Texas borders Nevada.

Anyone else coming from Utah?
Long drive ahead of me, I may get there by Friday evening to have time to rest.

How much time do they take typically?
If it's not busy an hour, they foam cannon the car and complete hand wash in and out. But it cost 40 something bucks.

Hey everyone, I might join this weekend if you’ll have me. Confirmed location, date, and time?

UPDATE:

1. We have a tentative venue (for Oct 7th), here: https://www.celebritycars.com/weekly-car-show-.aspx.
  • It's a Cars & Coffee LV event that happens weekly and it very conveniently located off the 215.
  • I was there last week - amazing number of vehicles.
  • I am going to see if I can get a bank of reserved spots for us to show our Lucids.

2. We are looking to hone in on an attendance count, as we're going to try to organize a dinner for those that can join us. PLEASE let me know if you're interested AND if you plan on bringing anyone.

3. We are pending a response from LUCID to see if they can join in some capacity to either/or the event or dinner. Stay tuned.

4. The latest list of confirmed interest in the event includes:

1. @Bobby [M]
  2. @Adnillien [M]
  3. @hydbob (2) [M]
  4. @joec [M]
  5. @borski (2) [M]
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @KenAir
  8. @lwong
  9. @Volund (2)
  10. @Achilles
  11. @OCDC
  12. @GMan (me)
  13. Iamoninternet247 (Twitter)
  14. @nevadagame
  15. @experiment458
  16. @cwlint
  17. @ericmr
Please let me know if you have any questions. Additionally, if you know of anyone else who may wish to participate please reach out to them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
7~10 DCFC charges

Contemplating…

9D9DEF31-63ED-4181-8565-2093DDB44A5A.png

UPDATE:

1. We have a tentative venue (for Oct 7th), here: https://www.celebritycars.com/weekly-car-show-.aspx.
  • It's a Cars & Coffee LV event that happens weekly and it very conveniently located off the 215.
  • I am going to see if I can get a bank of reserved spots for us to show our Lucids.

2. We are looking to hone in on an attendance count, as we're going to try to organize a dinner for those that can join us. PLEASE let me know if you're interested AND if you plan on bringing anyone.

3. We are pending a response from LUCID to see if they can join in some capacity to either/or the event or dinner. Stay tuned.

1. @Bobby [M]
  2. @Adnillien [M]
  3. @hydbob (2) [M]
  4. @joec [M]
  5. @borski (2) [M]
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @KenAir
  8. @lwong
  9. @Volund
  10. @Achilles
  11. @ODCD
  12. @GMan (me)
Please let me know if you have any questions. Additionally, if you know of anyone else who may wish to participate please reach out to them as well.
I'm bringing my wife, she's pregnant though, and I don't drink, but we'll still enjoy the company!

Also @Tesla2.0 i was just in Houston and now am in Dallas. Omw back to Utah.

I'm bringing my wife, she's pregnant though, and I don't drink, but we'll still enjoy the company!

Also @Tesla2.0 i was just in Houston and now am in Dallas. Omw back to Utah.

Did you go check out Dallas show room at Legacy West Center?

Did you go check out Dallas show room at Legacy West Center?
I didn't unfortunately, I was passing the area!

Sounds like I missed a good thing though. In Fort Worth currently and heading through NM soon

UPDATE:

1. @Bobby [M]
  2. @Adnillien [M]
  3. @hydbob (2) [M]
  4. @joec [M]
  5. @borski (2) [M]
  6. @AirDoll
  7. @KenAir
  8. @lwong
  9. @Volund
  10. @Achilles
  11. @ODCD
  12. @GMan (me)
Add me to the list!! Sounds very exciting and I’ll be driving from Boulder Colorado. I-70 over Loveland Pass and then over Vail pass through Glenwood Springs into Utah I 70 to I 15. Anyone interested in driving tandem from this area please let me know.

Back