• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale Key Fob and Valet Card for $200

KyleJohnstone

Cars
Grand Touring
I have one fob and one valet card to sell. Neither have ever been used and were safely sitting in the original box. I just came across them while packing for a move.

My GT was totaled last December so my major loss is your gain.

If, or maybe when (you know who you are out there), you lose your fob, you will be glad you have your backup keys ready to go. Just make sure you get them programmed to your car before that happens!

Attachments

• IMG_6327.jpeg
    IMG_6327.jpeg
    833.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6326.jpeg
    IMG_6326.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Back