Just took delivery

Stablemates.jpg
IMG_0909.jpg
IMG_0910.jpg
IMG_0911.jpg
IMG_0912.jpg
IMG_0913.jpg

Hope this helps.

Yep. That's the exact config I want. Only mine will be a Touring instead of a GT. Thanks.

Yep. That's the exact config I want. Only mine will be a Touring instead of a GT. Thanks.
Same I love the trim!

Hi joec - I wasn't a big fan of this interior until I got the car - now I think it's terrific. Hope you like your new vehicle too!
I didn't realize the front was that black, kind of like the Mojave. I thought it was more Grey.
This looks even better than I thought!

I also love the walnut trim on the edges of the door panel and the storage compartment in the middle.

And I think white looks the most "elegant"
Even though this combination is probably the most difficult to keep clean.

But my next choose is definitely Mojave

Why didn't you like the interior at first?

came to the house (a 3-hour drive from Beverley Hills)
So you're only 10 miles from the Beverly Hills Service Center? 😂

Same I love the trim!

I didn't realize the front was that black, kind of like the Mojave. I thought it was more Grey.
This looks even better than I thought!

I also love the walnut trim on the edges of the door panel and the storage compartment in the middle.

And I think white looks the most "elegant"
Even though this combination is probably the most difficult to keep clean.

But my next choose is definitely Mojave

Why didn't you like the interior at first?
Hi Volund,

I've never been a fan of two-tone color schemes, so that prejudice led to my initial reluctance, but when I saw the vehicle for the first time at the delivery center in Millbrae, I changed my mind. I think you'll be pleased with your car - keep us posted.

So you're only 10 miles from the Beverly Hills Service Center? 😂
Hi HC_79, Good one! Fortunately I think L.A. traffic was light that day (i.e., bumper to bumper but moving) as the technician got an early start and did a vehicle just north of us first and then came around to our house. I imagine his return trip was more tedious - is there such as thing as "counter-commute" anymore in L.A.?

Hi HC_79, Good one! Fortunately I think L.A. traffic was light that day (i.e., bumper to bumper but moving) as the technician got an early start and did a vehicle just north of us first and then came around to our house. I imagine his return trip was more tedious - is there such as thing as "counter-commute" anymore in L.A.?
Yea, it's between the hours of 10pm and 5am

I moved back to LA last year after a 5 year stint in the Bay Area. LA traffic was bad before I left but now it's out of control. We were coming back from Disneyland a few weeks back and at 1am in the morning the I5 was like peak hour. It just doesn't seem to slow down anymore even on weekends!

I digress, I've been happy with the Beverly Hills Service Center. Very friendly and willing to help whenever they can both coming out to the house and at the Service Center.

Yea, it's between the hours of 10pm and 5am

Truth! I drive from LAX back home to San Diego a few times a month because of work. The best time to do that drive is any time after 10:00 pm. Unless parts of the 405 are closed for construction.

Flew to SFO, picked up a white Lucid Air GT at the Millbrae delivery center, spent a week in San Francisco, then drove home. I have many questions and greatly appreciate this forum!
Call me anxiously waiting. When did you initially put down the deposit?
Scott

It did both - it went backwards when I had it in Drive, and it went forward when I had it in Reverse. Very disconcerting at the time.
That is far more than just "disconcerting at the time"... has Lucid followed up on this? No car should ever do this for you...

Yes, Lucid followed up, offered to send a technician from Beverly Hills, but I couldn’t reproduce the problem, so I canceled the visit. I have not encountered the problem since. I’ll just be careful when we’re back in San Francisco. Thanks for the concern!

Yes, Lucid followed up, offered to send a technician from Beverly Hills, but I couldn’t reproduce the problem, so I canceled the visit. I have not encountered the problem since. I’ll just be careful when we’re back in San Francisco. Thanks for the concern!
You can reproduce it by having one set of wheels (front) on a slope while the other (back) is on even ground or opposite slope and you stop the car. When you attempt to get the car in motion, it goes in the opposite direction for a very short distance - at least in my driveway. I think the documented cases of this has the front wheels on an incline. @windscar911 posted a video demonstrating this condition but a wall is very close to the front of the car so he couldn't push the accelerator for fear of hitting the wall. Since I have plenty of space in front of me in my driveway, I just give it a little more pedal push and it goes the direction I want. This has been reported to Lucid as a bug and they are investigating.

You can reproduce it by having one set of wheels (front) on a slope while the other (back) is on even ground or opposite slope and you stop the car. When you attempt to get the car in motion, it goes in the opposite direction for a very short distance - at least in my driveway. I think the documented cases of this has the front wheels on an incline. @windscar911 posted a video demonstrating this condition but a wall is very close to the front of the car so he couldn't push the accelerator for fear of hitting the wall. Since I have plenty of space in front of me in my driveway, I just give it a little more pedal push and it goes the direction I want. This has been reported to Lucid as a bug and they are investigating.
Shouldn't the collision avoidance DD feature stop you from hitting the wall?

Back