Just an FYI on the tire inflator

Yeah I found out the hard way their inflator sucks with the 19” and you’ll deflate your tires trying to screw it on then unscrew it. I got the Ryobi battery powered inflator, uses the same battery their other tools have and that’s a flip-lock which just fits on the valve stem through the aero cover.
I have also used the Ryobi cordless from Home Depot for years, and it is great and a must have for anyone with Ryobi tools. I notice a sealant canister can be incorporated to any compressor with a can of this https://www.amazon.com/AIRMAN-Repai...50-58a31a886f02&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m ..
I still purchased the emergency kit from the Lucid Store to keep in the car, because of the extended cord length on the Lucid Branded one and I dont want to damage the wheel with sealant that is not water soluble etc. So, I went with that one, I did not want to keep the Ryobi in my car all the time etc.

I am very surprised that this kit is not included with every Lucid car especially those that paid extra for 21 inch wheels, probably costs Lucid $50 for the kit, and I would rather have that than a Water bottle and duffel Bag on delivery. The one included with our Genesis GV60 is similar to the Slime/Repair kit on Amazon or Wallmart.com for $40, I would have bought that one for the Lucid but the cord is too short for the Lucid and I did not want to deal with extension cords. I love my Lucid, it is a great car, but this is something I do not feel I should have had to buy for a car in this price range.

In case anyone was interested, Tesla's version of the kit is back in stock (https://shop.tesla.com/product/tire...campaign=back_in_stock&utm_term=&utm_content=)

I'm pretty sure they're identical except for the logo on the outside, though the Tesla version is much cheaper.
Is the wire to the 12 V equally long? That was a concern with other inflators from Amazon. Since we only have one 12 V outlet in the trunk, we need a long wire to reach all the way to the driver’s side front wheel.

Is the wire to the 12 V equally long? That was a concern with other inflators from Amazon. Since we only have one 12 V outlet in the trunk, we need a long wire to reach all the way to the driver’s side front wheel.
I know it's not very elegant, but is it ok to use Fix-a-Flat?

I know it's not very elegant, but is it ok to use Fix-a-Flat?
I would think it'll be OK as long as you don't use an ancient can of Fix-a-Flat made before TPMS became common. Older chemistry will damage TPMS.

I don't know about the length of the 12v cord, just that the device looks identical between the two. I'll let y'all know when mine comes in if there is a problem. I figure the worst case is folding down the rear seats to run the cord through the car.

Back