DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
holleyhighvoltage.com
July 9: Holley High Voltage @Laguna Seca in Sonoma, CA
I'm going! Anyone want to join me?

*Sonoma raceway - don’t show up to Laguna Seca in Salinas lol
OMG 😱 thanx for picking that up! Both for me not putting in the wrong nav address and for the title of this thread 🧵 which I will now try and change 🙏

OMG 😱 thanx for picking that up! Both for me not putting in the wrong nav address and for the title of this thread 🧵 which I will now try and change 🙏
Does anyone know how to edit a thread title? I was able to do so when I first posted but can't seem to find the button to do so nor on my laptop nor iPhone

Oh boy, all the Tesla bros are going to be chuckling at the Plaid beating the DE. Fight for us!
Plaid (thankfully) have their own category! I'll be fighting amongst the Ravens & Taycans!

So as not to start a new thread and have a place to come in case you wanted to see how much fun I had, err, I mean, how I was able to advance the cause of Lucid, I'll post some videos & pix here from the event. They'll be from my Twitter feed, in case you're not on Twitter or not following me there or on Instagram (@Tesla2Lucid) ...

Probably my favorite drag racing picture
FXWXRj5UUAAETkJ.jpg

Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing.

⏱ #LucidAir #AIRistotle bringing home the hardware from #HolleyHighVoltage #HighVoltageExperience with a 0.004”’ reaction time! 💨
@RaceSonoma
FXg-5toUcAAKaPb.jpg

FXg-5toVEAAxDNu.jpg

FXg-5tnVEAIpeQ3.jpg

Lucid Air DEP 1111hp vs Tesla Model S Raven 778hp.
Both Dual Motor.
Reaction Time
L- .095
T- .135
60ft
L- 1.685
T- 1.556
330ft
L- 4.375
T- 4.343
1/8 Mile
L- 6.502 @ 115.84 mph
T- 6.756 @ 100.02
Drag: Video of Tesla Model S Raven vs. Lucid DEP

#LucidAir vs. #TeslaModelSPlaid drag 💨 race! You may think I left early but this is called “bracket racing” with “dialed-in” times. Think of it like a handicap. It actually makes drag races much more fun! And yes I beat him 🏁but I 🚦red lighted! 😩

🏁💨#TeslaPlaid vs. #LucidAir Dream Performance bring out the best in each other! 4700 lb Tri-motor (with after market wheels & tires) vs. 5300 lb dual-motor getting off the line! I’m the #DragQueen … for now 😉 #WaitForOurTriMotor

Back