7/29/23: Tesla Take Over & Holley High Voltage in San Luis Obispo, CA

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Holley High Voltage is invading #TeslaTakeOver (ya, not fond of the name either for an EV inclusivity event but oh well) & Saturday afternoon we'll be able to track our cars via acceleration tests, drag racing, and slalom disciplines on Santa Margarita Ranch’s airport runway. I'M IN! Come join me!

7/29-30, 2023 at Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, CA!
https://eventbrite.com/e/tesla-takeover-2023-tickets-411772902837

Fz-5F9fagAAFDdB.jpg

Holley High Voltage is invading #TeslaTakeOver (ya, not fond of the name either for an EV inclusivity event but oh well) & Saturday afternoon we'll be able to track our cars via acceleration tests, drag racing, and slalom disciplines on Santa Margarita Ranch’s airport runway. I'M IN! Come join me!

7/29-30, 2023 at Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, CA!
https://eventbrite.com/e/tesla-takeover-2023-tickets-411772902837

View attachment 13329
I decided at the last minute I'll be making the trek from Utah tomorrow. Anyone else going?

I decided at the last minute I'll be making the trek from Utah tomorrow. Anyone else going?
AWESOME! I'll DM you!
PS: are you on Instagram or Twitter?

@Tesla2Lucid - I tried to start a conversation with you and @Core, but your privacy settings prevent it. If you are interested in a meetup, can you add us both to a conversation? Or PM me please.

Awesome! I'm getting a late start (still in office) so will MISS the 6pm drive tonight but my car will be in the "EV Showcase" (of course) in the middle of the Tesla TakeOver arena (infiltrator) on Saturday to mid-day and then I'll go over to Santa Margarita Ranch, 9000 Yerba Buena Ave, Santa Margarita, CA for 3pm drag races nd slalom courses, etc. Sunday, I'll be back all day in the EV Showcase booth! Would love to meet you @Neurio & @Core (or any other Lucid-ites! Also, not sure why my settings prevent starting a conversation but will look that up and start a combo chat now...

Back