Jon video is out

Great review! I really hope Peter is watching your video and getting his team to improve the software asap like adding Carplay and all Alexa’s features. It should be Lucid’s #1 priority at this point. Why risking losing customers due to software issues when you have a really well built car?? Also nobody talks about it but to me the bi-directional charging feature is a game changer (when it will be activated) and my number one reason why I’m getting the car.

I just watched it again with my wife. Thanks a lot for the wife comment!!(LOL). Anyway, it looks like I'm getting my Dream Edition this coming week so thanks again for the video.

I just watched it again with my wife. Thanks a lot for the wife comment!!(LOL). Anyway, it looks like I'm getting my Dream Edition this coming week so thanks again for the video.

When you do, you, me and @Paladin732 and anyone else who wants should do a dinner and drive.

I just got my DE back today after 2 weeks at the dealer - I have had 5 service calls/visits in my first 2 months and hoping this time was the charm (screen issues). The review is a good approximation of my experience to date as well - amazing drive, amazing fit and finish and a software platform getting better but with still a ways to go ( both in features and fixing stupid bugs/ usability issues). I was also a very early production Model S owner and this is my 7th EV so am an early adopter with some patience. The review was excellent and I am also looking forward to the next several months as the software platform improves.

Hope it answers a lot of questions. We had a blast making it.
THANKS Jon!! Absolutely wonderful review.

No other Lucid review comes close. Not only did you detail the highs and lows of the car, but you also described the features of the car in much more informational manner than those of non-owner reviewers.

Thanks again.

No way I am parking the air in SF
you guys should drive it THROUGH SF to Marin, hire a drone guy to video you guys on the Marin side of the Golden Gate, maybe meet up at the Discovery Center with the Golden Gate in the background...just like the online configuration model!

you guys should drive it THROUGH SF to Marin, hire a drone guy to video you guys on the Marin side of the Golden Gate, maybe meet up at the Discovery Center with the Golden Gate in the background...just like the online configuration model!
That is a really cool idea. Park them all in a line and take some great photos.

Very cool idea

@Jon_Rettinger ’s video shows just how good some of those drone pilots are.

Back