I felt like I was suddenly dealing with a completely different company than I was just a month ago. It's almost surreal.Dude that’s awesome. And you are a class act for following up like this
This is a real interaction:
"we are really sorry, I swear we are better than this."
-yes I know but now the part didn't come I am getting frustrated again come on
"Trust us, trust me, we are better than this"
-okay guys made it, but the part I wanted to buy you didn't send it with the tech? What is going on?
"It will arrive separately to your home"
(service arrives, on time, finishes on time, does literally everything I wanted even the extra finicky stuff, gave me his personal cell in case I needed to follow up cuz they were having issues with Zoom)
-I'm starting to get impressed like woah is this the real Lucid? Whaaaa?
(today there's a brand new wheel upgrade kit waiting for me on my porch. Balance due? $0"
All of this was crazy headaches and comedy of errors really was just a fluke, its crazy but its true. Lucid really is doing what it takes to be a world class luxury experience.
My biggest takeaway here is that Lucid never stopped trying to make it right, even after multiple crazy mistakes. They never stopped, and even took it a step further and exceeded even my own expectations.
...they really do compromise nothing.
Last edited: