BUG iPhone Widgets Disappearing or Blank

I have used the app for around 15 yrs and love the app. Recently, the widget with shows my past events mostly has stopped working. It just shows a blue background instead of my previous entries. Is there something I’m doing wrong or is there a way to reset the widgets and get it working again? Thanks
Ummmmmm which app are you talking about?

After showing blank boxes, yesterday the Lucid widget icons display properly without rhyme or reason.

Hmm I still see blank widgets…

Yeah, my little widget is back to working and stays on screen. But my big widget just disappeared again after hanging around for 2 days. So strange. And my watch app is hit or miss now. Worked great yesterday. Not it's having trouble connecting again.

Well I just updated to IOS 17.3 and now my big widget is working perfectly. Hopefully will remain and not disappear again.

None of my Lucid widgets are working, is there anything i need to do?
IMG_1036.jpeg

Well I just updated to IOS 17.3 and now my big widget is working perfectly. Hopefully will remain and not disappear again.
Still disappears on 17.3

This morning the car updated to 2.1.50 and the widgets are now working.

This morning the car updated to 2.1.50 and the widgets are now working.
Which is really weird because you’d think they’d been independent of each other. But, mine too!

Did you try removing it and placing a new one? Give it a minute or two, it seems to work.
I did but no luck until now. Will wait for 2.1.50 update

I did but no luck until now. Will wait for 2.1.50 update
I don't think vehicle updates have anything to do with the widget. That would be improved by an app update. It could also be related to something on the server side at Lucid. Mine seems to be working fine now.

Regained a working iOS widget with iOS 17.3. I can now switch (rather quickly) between cars when editing the widget. This functionality never worked for me before.

Seems that the widget/watch issue may have been on the server side of things.

Crazy, my widget is still blank and disappearing this morning. I even tried rebooting my phone. I wonder what’s different.

Back